Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
Pluto -

I heard my name being shouted, and on instinct I looked away from where it was coming from. With cruel intentions, I scowled and headed in the opposite direction. It made me sick, after what the human society did to me.. They humiliated me, and belittled me, into.. This. At least the planets have the title they were born with..

The Knife goes in, and the Knife comes out.
I'll stab you till you're sCrEaMS Pour out~!

— 2P England — The Cupcake King —

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
mercury couldent take it. he had to say something. he spoke in pluto's mind. " Pluto, dont worry about the humans. without us they wouldent even be living, so cheer up." he smiled.

we live in an ugly, yet beautiful world

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
Pluto - 

I scowled, stubbornly trying to block his voice in my mind.
"I can't forgive them. At least you weren't humiliated in front of the whole galaxy." I argued childishly with a sigh.
"Although.. I don't why I'm angry with you guys. I don't meant to be, honest." I relaxed a bit, happy to get that off my chest. With a small glance spared in the direction of where the voice came from, I let a small smile and headed towards them.

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
[Sorry, distracted typing. Random service providers keep calling the house phone.]

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz
StarStarStarStarStar
Venus stopped infrount of her. "Hello." She smile cheerful for about a second the frownd. " I hope your ok from what happen and all with the hole galaxy thing." Then she shot a smile at Pluto once again. " But to me you'll always be part of the team and a really good friend." She winked.

You seem amusing. I want you. *Evil Smirk*

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
I restrained a mocking chuckle and forced a smile. "Y-yeah.. I'm cool with it, definitely." I snarled through clenched teeth, shoving my hands into my short pockets. 
"It's safe to say that it t-took me by surprise." I managed to say with my smile intact. I loved my friends to bits, I really did.. But ever since that happened, I wasn't 'Pluto' anymore. I just felt.. Empty. 
I spared a glance up at Venus, trying to get a read on her. 
"How's Venus today?" I asked quietly.

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Mi Mi was just got done with her shift and moved onto a fast food joint for lunch. She noticed the McDonalds with her friends inside. She walked into the place. "Yo! Mercury, Venus!"

Are You Alone

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
silvercresent1
silvercresent1
StarStarStarStar
mercury used his power to make money. " i gots some money, anyone want food? or free ice cream?" he then realized he totally could have done that earlier instead of getting money from mi mi. " Do you Pluto?"

we live in an ugly, yet beautiful world

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
Navi-NINE
Navi-NINE
StarStarStar
Pluto - 

My eyes widened slightly in surprise, but I said nothing. "It's fine.. Really, I can pay for myself." I responded flatly, a soft smile spreading on my lips at the thought of ice cream.. 
Abruptly, the wristwatch chimed a singsong tune, notifying me that I was late. It took me a moment to realize what I was late for, before I caught on. With a well deserved slap to my forehead, I groaned. 
"I have to hurry, I'm late for... A meeting." I lied curtly with a slight hitch in my voice. Before I left for the doors I mumbled an apology. 

Hetalia- for planets

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Mi Mi took three dollars from Mercury. "And that's my money back from the ice cream." She smiled playfully. "Thank you." She waved to Venus and noticed someone. She smiled again. "Pluto.."

Are You Alone

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

no one gets me

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos