Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Twilight Rp (Open!Adavnced Rpers only)

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's okay,Renesmee.I wont be mad."Jacob smile at Renes.(it was awkard,sorry.lol).Jacob wants to know whats wrong with Renesmee.Werelight came back from the fight."I'm finished fighting Wingos.Wanna see the video I made from the fight?(lol).Wereligt shows Jacob the video and it was soo cool.(Werelight is a fighter cause when she started to became her,she get more stronger and get more taller and blah blah.)

Firefox here!!
Just here to let you know that I don't get on more often..I will when I'm able to. :3

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"You-um. You-" She looked away.Werelight seemed really cool,but was wondering if she could talk privately. She didn't care though. " Jake,I'm not sure if this would have worked but you said I could change you to 'one of me' or whatever.You said you didn't want to leave me on this planet alone and-you-you said you loved me."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Werelight stared at Jacob.Awkard slicene accours."-sighs- This is true...I do actually love yu.-blushes-"Werelight: O.O Is this true? Jacob:Yes....-darts his eyes right and left- Werelight:"I got to go to my night school.See ya later,guys!!"

Firefox here!!
Just here to let you know that I don't get on more often..I will when I'm able to. :3

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
(could we do it in story form?)
Renesmee sighed. "But not enough to become one of my kind in order to live forever with me right?" She stood up and dusted off her pants,then pushed her way through the bushes. She was thirsty. Controling her thirst so she wouldn't attack Werelight was tough.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob sighed too."Just..I don't wanna to leave my pack..."Werelight said that she scared away her old frineds when she first transformed into her,she knew what happens here.

Firefox here!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't Jake." Renesmee started running,she was thristy.She crouched behind some bushes and saw a male and female hiker walking up a trail.She felt ashamed. She looked around and got ready to kill. That's all she was thinking.KILL,KILL,KILL.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Jacob left to hunt in different place.He transforms into a wolf and runs.Werelight just stands there and amazed."Um...can I join in??"Werelight actually does eat meat and kills SOME people.Ruby Sunrise ran and yelling"CAKKKKEEEE!!!! .]."WerelightDazedtop it,Ruby.Ruby:I WANNNA A CAKKEE!!!!! .].
Werelight:-sighs- Stop.it.now. -growls-

Firefox here!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Renesmee sighed.She saw Jacob and before she could even realize what she was doing she jumped out of the bushes and almost attacked the woman hiker. She felt so dissapointed.She was brought up to leave humans alone. She thought about Jake...how the last time he called her nessie,was when he asked her to be his girlfriend.She hated it.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Werelight walked to Renemee."I know it's hard,but,you just have to be buds with him."(so sorry I am terrible at these types).Werelight howled to call Wereluna and she picked her and flew away.

Firefox here!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Renesmee sighed and watched Jacob. She still loved him.Even if the whole "haviing to leave he pack" thing p-ed her off. She ran her fingers through her auburn hair and looked around.No Nessie. She thought Don't hunt humans.You weren't raised that way.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

"Am I Wrong" by NICO & VINZ

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

We the Kidz

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos