Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Death's Mansion (ask to join)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
There's said to be a mansion, one surrounded by endless woods, and as old as time. It's impossible to find, and impossible to leave. The only way to find this place is to die, but only when you're still young. Teens, and young children will awake after their death's in an unfamiliar room in a bed that's not theirs, there will be a closet  filled with clothes will suit their tastes, and outside the bedroom door will lay a newspaper featuring their tragic death. If they go to the dining room there will be food for everyone in the mansion laying out. This is their chance to live a bit longer, a chance to fall in love, a chance to still be a kid,  it doesn't seem to matter that they're all dead.

Name:

Looks:

Personality: (No you'll see)

Death: (How they died)

Bio: (Their life before they died)

Other:

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Might I join?)

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(Please fill out the form and I'll decide from there.)

~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
KitKat_Luv
KitKat_Luv
StarStarStarStarStar
(Might I Join?)

You See The Midgets Too...Right? o_O

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Reese Holloway
Looks;
Personality; Reese is closed off and typically pushes people away. She guards herself and won't let herself become vulnerable. She is self reliant and independent. People used to say that behind rough exterior there was a sensitive and loving little girl, and Reese used to believe them but now she is sure she is exactly what she appears to be on the outside; a jerkish, hot headed, and stubborn.
Death: Reese would cave into peer pressure a lot when she was alive. The night she died she was hanging out with some drunken friends. They dragged her around town causing trouble. About an hour before she died they stole a car. One of her intoxicated friends was driving the vehicle and they spun off the road and collided with a telephone pole.
Bio: Reese was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. She lived with her two older brothers and father. Her mother moved back to Scotland after she divorced Reese's father leaving Reese without a female role-model in her life. Reese's dad worked for a big Corporate Industry and was never around, Reese learned to take care of herself as she grew.  Throughout Elementary School Reese was teased for being a "freak" and over time Reese learned to ignore it. When Reese turned eleven her mother sent her to a Scottish boarding school for girls. Reese started making friends there and stayed there until Sophomore year. She then went back to Seattle to continue the rest of High School.
Other: N/A

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(I was busy yesterday, but furthermore rue99100 you are accepted, and KitKat_Luv please fill out a form and I'll decide from there.)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? )

Name : Alexandra "Alex"

Looks : 

Personality : She is kind , and determined. She is caring , and nice. She is observant and sneaky. Clever and shy. Quiet but super nice when you meet her. She is sneaky that's the part people need to look out for.

Death : She went to a late shift with her family. When she went outback to take garbage out , she was kidnapped and token somewhere , and blindfolded. She screamed and shout , nothing. Then they finally brutally murdered her  before they could find her body by the shop.

Bio : She worked at a bakery shop with her family. She worked with the baking and cooking process. She also had band practice after schools. But found time to do both. She left behind a whole family , and a new born baby from her mom.

Other:  She is paranoid around people ,and freaks out when people try to touch her. She is afraid of closed tight spaces.

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
(mokeydokey, You may join.)

~
Just smile.
~
True story.
~
~
Smirk14

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thank you. )

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(When are we going to start?)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos