Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Power of the Evenstone

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar

Diana froze in her tracks, her honeycomb eyes watching where the source of the voice came from like a frightened cat, her pupils widening by an inch. Her heart beat slowly as she kept herself calm, making the fear disappear from her system. She had learned on her own to control her fear when she was small child after witnessing the death of her mother and sister in the hands of the hunters. Quickly, Diana whipped into a shadow, hiding against the dark trees of the land of Seleste, keeping her breath low and calm.

Eileen twirled a strange of her ginger hair around her slim finger as she skipped through the forest of Alleina. She was heading to Seleste to meet Diana, who was a long time friend of hers. As she skipped along, Eileen sensed the situation in which Diana was in, but didn't react since she knew Diana could handle it on her own. Eileen, grew a pair of white and black wings, launching herself into the clear sky of Alleina.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Kraven Lykos 
Species: Lycan, commonly mistaken as a werewolf, the Lycan is a more advanced species that, unlike the werewolf, can for the most part control their transformations. A werewolf can only change under the full moon, and cannot control that. The same can be said for lycans, however they are also able to transform at any given time, wether under a full moon or not, should the need arise.
Powers: 
1. Improved Strength: All Lycans upon their first change are gifted with increased and enhanced physical strength. The average lycanthrope can lift an extremely heavy amount of weight  over their heads or punch right through a wall clear to the other side. 
2. Improved Resilience: Lycans are amazingly resilient, compared to humans. Beatings, projectile wounds, and blades don't seem to faze them much. Very simply, a lycan can take far more punishment than a human could hope to, and remain vertical and dangerous.
3. Heightened Senses: Lycans can hear and smell with crystal clarity at such a heightened state that even the newest werewolf is able to smell fear, lust, and even the small subconscious olfactory scents associated with lying.
4. Enhanced Speed: Lycans are faster than humans . They are just simply quicker and better. No mind tricks, natural ability. With this speed comes a natural animalistic grace to their movements. Quick, agile, liquidly graceful. They are so fast that they can appear to be a blur. 
Appearance;
Other: He is from Seleste.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
~ Hunter ~

He leaped down from the tree branch and stalked through the darkness, aware of the sticks crunching beneath his feet. His eyes flashed to his surroundings, but there was no visible presence there to be seen. "Stay behind, Ripper", he said lowly to the half-wolf, half-dog, but the animal was already barking at the shadows drifting between the trees. "What is it?" Hunter reached down and grabbed the creature's collar, before he could lunge at the nothingness that dwelt in the darkness. "You're just hungry, boy", he murmured, but he himself couldn't take his eyes off the shadow there. Several moments passed, and he slowly turned away, pulling the dog along with him.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{I changed Hunter's appearance to this}:

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
(I like it. :3)

Diana watched the boy silently as he retreated, her breath still managing to be low. She had a snap decision, remembering that Eileen was much faster than she was, and that the ginger haired girl was extremely impatient when it came to them meeting. She whizzed past Hunter through the shadows, swiftly camouflaging herself into the darkness. Diana looked back to see if the boy or dog were following her, but nothing was seen. Good.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(All I can say is, xD).

~ Hunter ~

He was thrown back by something, or someone, speeding past him. Ripper barked violently, baring his sharp canine teeth into a snarl. Brielle placed her hand on a blackened tree trunk, moving through the shadows as to see what had happened. "Everything alright?" she raised an eyebrow. Hunter breathed, staring absently at the place where the shadow had been. "Fine", he said, but of course he was lying.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Diana stopped for a moment, watching them once again from far. A barghest had extremely sharp sight that could see for miles, so it wouldn't be difficult to see things. She heard the girl and the boy's small discussion, which made her chuckle. She loved it when people would be bewildered when they couldn't seem to figure out what was going on, and feeling like they were watched.

Eileen landed onto the ground perfectly, her feet slightly dragging as she stopped her body from the force of flying down. She folded her wings back, both of them disappearing into nothing. "Diana," Eileen sung lightly, her brown eyes watching through the dark woods.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
~Hunter~

"I'm fine", he repeated, ruffing Ripper's fur before moving deeper into the woods. "I'll be back soon; I just need to do something", he told them, and was swallowed up by the shadows before they could say another word. The Nephilim don't lose a target, he thought, which was when he heard a second presence nearby.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Was I accepted?)

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Yes, you are accepted}.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

✿Hai✿

✿Hai✿

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

grandma favoring

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

latest videos