Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Power of the Evenstone

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Diana stayed still, still keeping her eyes on the duo, but she then kept her eyes on the hybrid dog. Wanting to tease the creature, her hidden shadow reached up to a branch, snapping it in half and landing in front of the boy and dog. She bit down on her lip, waiting for the canine's reaction.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join? I'll have to make my form later though)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Yep, I'll just let you know later if you need to edit your form}.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The dog began to bark louder, snatching up the stick in its mouth. The branch snapped under the strength of its jaws, ripping and shredding until it was nothing but a pile of debris. The dog growled again, barking at a single shadow before it.
Hunter followed the gaze of the animal and placed a hand on the hilt of his blade, which was carved with detailed runes along the edges. In a swift movement, he lunged forward at the shadow; the molecules immediately reversed beneath his touch, so that when he swung his dagger up, it was rested at the throat of a beautiful girl.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Diana couldn't really go any farther or transform into her shadow because a blade was up against her neck, which would easily reveal her if it went up any farther. She kept herself from breathing to keep her neck from moving, which would cut her but she'd still heal quickly anyway. Having no other choice, Diana revealed her whole appearance, bringing herself out from the shadows. Then remembering that Eileen was most likely in the edge of the Selestian woods, she sent the girl a mental message. I'm going to be late Eileen, I've run into some trouble.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Primrose "Prim" Lockhearst

Age {5-50}: 21

Personality: Prim can seem like an innocent, weak, fagile girl on the outside. She usually stays away from danger. What you don't know is she is a strong women who isn't afraid to fight when the ones she loves are in danger. Sometimes Prim can be labled as cruel when her short temper gets the best of her. She is very witty. She uses these wits as an advantage for both combat and survival. Prim can also seem like the person to push you away and want nothing to do with you. When you get past the short temper and being pushed away and she treats you not only as a friend but as family, she is a loving girl who will never let you go.

Bio: Prim was born during the coldest winter the town has ever known. Her father was a hardworking man who sold his crops in the village. Prims mother would stay at home in their tiny cottage doing the housework. She was born when her mother was sewing clothes for Prim right after her father left. But that night her mother waited for her father with the day old Primrose in her arms. Prim's mother found out that her husband was gone. Forever. She knew why he was killed. Her mother ran as far and as fast as she could with Prim held closly to her body. They both lived in secret alone outside of the kingdom. When Prim was 14 she was wearing a dark cloak walking alone in the village just in case they regonised her father's appearance in her's. A crowd of people crowded in the center of the village cheering. It was her mother being hung and burned. Prim ran into the dark forest and lived there for the rest of her life. Hiding...

Species: Light Caster (Don't worry I won't Godmod...Infact I swear I won't godmod)

Powers:
Basic Caster Powers- A Caster has the basic ability to cast spells and to perform rituals. But every Caster can develop a specific kind or form of ability, which will determine his or her's own personality.

Sybil- Casters who are able to reveal the truth hidden inside of people or secret intentions just by looking at the person's face.

Illusionist- Casters who are able to create illusions, making things look like others, without it being real.

Appearance:

Other: None

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{You're accepted, :PSiLlY}. Hunter hesitated; there was something in her eyes that made her seem innocent, something that weakened the muscles in his body. He stepped back and dropped his dagger, which clattered over a stone and amongst the dead foliage. Ripper began to bark ahead from behind, lunging forward in the shadow-girl's direction. Hunter grabbed the animal's collar firmly, pulling him back to keep him from doing what Ripper does best. "People rarely come through the woods of the Dark Realm", he said. "Unless you're a shapeshifter, what are you exactly?"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Prim disguised heself as a raven and watched as Hunter spoke. She knew this wasn't the best illusion considering the dog might chase birds. 

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Kraven was running through the woods, a blur to any humans eyes. The kings guard had heard word of a werewolf and had been chasing him for the past few hours. Their footsteps faltered and started to retreat. Kraven started to slow down until he heard voice somewhere nearby. He crept towards them, his nails becoming claws as they elongated.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
-HarmlessMood-
-HarmlessMood-
StarStarStar
Diana simply looked at the dog emotionless eyes, watching as it lashed out on her. She then looked back up in question as the boy dropped his dagger as if he had just seen something that shocked him. I was born here, and I am a barghest, a haunting creature of the night, Diana sighed with her fingers gracefully, wondering if he was going to be able to understand her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos