Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStar
"Okay" Dante said he knew he would regret this later. "My mom was an angel and my dad a demon. In the Supernatural world that's unacceptable. So they both hid in Hell where I was born. When I was born my parents had created the greatest abomination that existed. A half angel half demon child. Both angels and demons stormed Hell when this happened. We hid until I was seven before they found us. While my dad fought the army at our door my mom escaped to Heaven and my dad died fighting. I ran through Hell fighting and killing demons and being tortured by them until I was thirteen. I must've killed about a thousand before I got out of that place. I went to Heaven to try to find my mom. After a year of killing and fighting my way through waves of angels, I find out she was dead. So I ran around Heaven for a couple of years or so trying to figure I way out. Until yesterday when I found an exit by falling from Heaven. That's when I met the rest of the crew" said Dante. He then quietly watched the road and drove.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia smiled. " guess we have our own ideas. About the past. ' she said quietly, making sure the others didn't hear. "I don't think I'd...really want to speak about that anymore. She said, putting her chin on his shoulder, looking up at him, 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah" Dante replied as he looked down at Maia. A smirk on his face his eyes light up.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
she shrugged and laughed, and kept laughing, " What? " she asked still giglling, as his eyes out up, " What the heck? " she laughed, " stop looking at me like that! "

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStar
"Like what?" Dante asked as he continued to look at her mesmerized by her eyes.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" Like what?! " she said laughing still, " I have no idea why I'm laughing. " she said between smiles, she forced down her laughs, but a smile still tugged on the corners of her lips. 

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(What If someone can be ####  while Smile again is off....?)

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStar
Dante laughed. "Oh, Angel, you're a different one alright" he said with a smile as he drove.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll be #### for now.)

Sky (It won't let me do his name with an e Frown ) stirred in his sleep. His eyes slowly opened.

A Life Set Apart

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Okie! :3 

Quinn leaned against the car window as Allison drived. She saw the new girl and Dante getting along pretty well, and sighed.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Post some of the lyrics to your fav song

Last one to say Music Wins !-moved

Fastest rap song you've ever heard?

LAST ONE TO SAY "FRENCH FRIES" WINS!!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

last one who says smile wins-moved