Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Animal Within {OPEN ATJ RP} [Experienced rp'ers prefered] (RESTARTED)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
If you were in the old one, remake your form and rejoin.. if not.. HURRY AND JOIN xD

Note from Storm: I haven't been on in some weeks, since my laptop hates me now. DX. So I'm on my mom's computer. This rp is kind of based off of the movie Hanna. You can still join even if you haven't seen it.

The goal was to design the perfect soldier. The ability to adapt to survive. The Instinct of an animal. And thats what thet created. Or so they thought...

These young teens, long before they were born, were already destined to be Genetically Engineered. With the inner spirit of an animal, but what no one knewi was, that inner spirit has to be released periodically, or else the entire being will be corrrupted and cease to exist

The baisc plot: You are one of these teens, and have to find a way to survive. The world is at war, and you are the only aset left, But whose side are you fighting for? and why?
P.S. They have the ability to AT CERTAIN TIMES take the form of their animal spirit, also they have a tatoo of the animal on some part of their body

Types of Animal Spirits:

The Tiger: The symbol of great strength masked by beauty, the tiger sends a wave of both awe and anguish.
Male: Taken - Jason
Female:  Taken - Alex

The Lion: A symbol of great stength and athourioty, the Lion captivates many with its confidence
Male: Taken - James
Female

The Wolf: A symbol of mental strength, the wolf finds its way out of many given situations.
Male: Taken - Dylan
Female Taken- Angel

The Cheetah : A symbol of Speed, the Cheetah is a master at quick evasions
Male: Taken - Raenonderon
Female: Taken - Deminique

The Jaguar: A symbol of pride, the jaguar is very confident and a strong leader.
Male: Taken - Xavier
Female: Taken - Ebony

The Fox: A symbol of stealth and agility, the fox is easily adaptible to any given situation
Male: Taken - Tucker
Female: Taken- Summer

The Eagle: A symbol of wisdom, the eagle is often looked to when times are tough to make the big desicions
Male:
Female: Taken  - Cameron

The Snow Leopard: A symbol of stealth, a snow leopard lves its ife using camoflauge as its main asset
Male: Taken - Kendall
Female:

The Deer: Often considared the under dog due to its shy nature, the deer is a symbol of compassion and quick thinkng
Male:
Female: Taken - Allison

If you want to be an animal thats not on the list, please let me know 

Rules:
The usual rules:
~  don't allow text talk, write like you were writing a paper for school
~ If I say you can't join, I'm sorry, but you can't
~ No Perfect Characters.
The rules for this rp secifically:
~ No more than 2 characters per person
~ No "You'll see" personalites
~ I'll allow cussing /cursing / swearing. (Or whatever you want to call it)

~Form~
Name:
Age (13-15) :
Looks:
Animal:
Personality: (Please, let it be related to the animal)
Bio:
Other:

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll be the wolf but I'll make my form later

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Summer Greene
Looks: 
Animal: Fox
Personality: Summer is sly and manipulative. She is also naturally curious but normally observes things from a far. Summer is also ambitious and tends to be blinded by her competitiveness. She ignores restrictions and tends to get in a lot of trouble. She is not at all flamboyant, she prefers to remain inconspicuous and choose subtly and cunning over brute strength.
Bio: Summer was born in Seattle, Washington. She lived with her father who was always at work or off do something 'important.' She learned to rely on herself and it was good for her to be independent for a while, but then it got to her head and she started shutting out everyone and denying any form of help. She resorted to a life of deception and manipulating people to get her way.
Other: Her tattoo of a fox is on her lower back.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier White
Age (13-15) : 14
Looks:
Animal: Black Jaguar
Personality: He's very independent and kid of sticks to himself. Can be ksort of stubborn when it comes to things he belives in
Bio: He knew he was different at a young age, he's always seen things differently, but the real obvious difference was learned when his parenta were killed about a year ago. He was born and raised in New York
Other: His tattoo of a jaguar is on his back,on the shoulder blade

Name: Raenonderon *Rae or Ray Ray* Michaels
Age (13-15) : 15
Looks:
Animal: Cheetah
Personality: He's always gotta be doing something, a symptom of his ADHD. Without his medication, he's hyper sensitive and goes off on a tangine. His anger becomes harder to control as well
Bio: He lived with his mom and younger sister, he'd been doing research on his laptop when he found out what was reallly going on. He ran away to protect his family, easily avoiding armed members of the secret organization. Ever since he's lived on his own
Other: His cheetah tattoo is on the back of his neck

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nevaeh Skies (people call her Angel)
Looks: 
Animal: Wolf
Perso: Nevaeh is a very sweet girl and shes very funny, but not when you get her mad. She has a very short temper and shes pertty mean when shes mad.
Bio: She was born and raised in New York City. Her dad died when she was 10 from cancer, then just last year her mom married her step-dad and she is pregnant with her new baby brother.
Other: she dosnt have a wolf tattoo but she does have one of three spirals between her shoulder blades (if you seen teen wolf on mtv you know what im talking about)

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Guess who?! You guessed right. I'm here to fill in my reserved spot.

Name: Deminique *demi* *dems* Arvotale
Looks: long white blonde hair that reaches her mid back. She has light blue eyes that get darker as she gets angrier. Her usual wear is a pair of skinny jeans and a loose shirt, contradicting each other. The location of her cheetah tattoo is on thhe inside of her right wrist, which became her dominant hand.
Animal: Female Cheetah.
Personality: In a tough situation Demi usually finds away to evade it. Theres no point putting a lock on her door, she can find her way out of almost anything. Except her complicated life.
Bio: Demi lived in a normal family. An older brother, younger sister and two loving parents. But when Demi was 10 they got a divorce. Her mum had custody of her sister. Her dad had custody of her brother. Her? She was shipped between their houses every week. But her Dad is moving to Wales. What will she do then? She hasn't told anyone as she has noone to tell
Other: N/A

this ok storm? I was trying to remember some aspects of my old one

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Male fox please?)
Name: Tucker Roming
Age (13-15) : 15
Looks: 
Animal: Fox
Personality: Tucker is very clever and quite the charming fellow. He easily wins people over and is sharp-witted. He is great at planning and coming up with tricks. He loves to prank people.
Bio: Tucker was adopted as a baby, and he lives with his parents who are rich people who live in a mansion. Tucker mostly stays away from the mansion and doesn't like to be looked at like a rich snob, so he keeps his parents a secret most of the time.
Other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? )

Name : Alexandra "Alex" Scott

Looks :  

Animal : Tiger

Personality : Confident , Observant , Smart , Clever , Sneaky , Strong , Rough , and Determined. She thinks positive. She hides her emotions because she think they get in the way of her work. She always tried to keep  good attitude. But the attitude that comes to most people is Quiet , and sarcastic. She doesn't understand why , but okay. She get confused a lot but is mostly on top of everything.

Bio: She was born with this Tiger part of her. She had an average family , sort of. But she lived with them. She had a brother , and a older sister basically a middle sister.. So later when she became more of a teenager. She finally learned about herself. When she also found out about Tiger part of her.. She had never told any one .. Yet. But she remains it a secret. She couldn't tell anyone since her family is a snitch. Her family was always either unfair. But she had to deal with it.

Other : Her Tattoo is behind her neck. At the tip of her neck. She hides it with her hair.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Price
Looks: slightly shaggy brown hair that reaches, and covers his eyes most of the time. His eyes are chocolate brown in colour. But nobody really notices because of his hair barrier. He wears chinos and button up shirts with black sneakers his tatoo lies on his left shoulder
animal: lion
personality: James is confident in everything he does, and around anyone. He's not afraid to speak his mind. He usually finds himself as an authority figure in times of need, which he despises as he hates being center of attention
Bio: James was left by both his parents. Literally. They put him on a street and walked away. He grew up on the street for many years, before being movedd to his current orphanage

Sorry its rubbish, i wanted it done so we could start.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to say that Demi is bi-polar

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

games

awnser the question the person above you asks

Food and drink A-Z.

Lets Count!

awnser the question the person above you asks

What are you wearing right now?