Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Gods and Humans (Open)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
Lilia rose her eyebrow in question, but noticed the sun had already risen. And my personal time is gone, She thought. "Okay... Well, I need to go to my college now. Nice meeting you," Lilia said as she turned around and began walking the other direction.

Gods and Humans (Open)

Posted By:
gil521_1462609 Lock
gil521_1462609
StarStarStarStar
"Oh... ok." Archie noticed the sun has already risen above the horizon. Oh well. He rode his motorcycle back home to pick up his bag for orientation at the Mythville College.

Gods and Humans (Open)

Posted By:
-WickedEternity
-WickedEternity
StarStarStarStar
Lilia continued down the road with disappointed eyes, she was looking forward to her time of peace. Though she was more interested in times of war, she'd like to have her own moments of relaxation, too. The human life... It's horrible.

Gods and Humans (Open)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(if you guys don't mind I will change Jay's age to 18 rather than 17 to better fit in with the characters.)

Jay trotted along the stone grey sidewalk on the way to her new schoo- College. The morning air gave her chills, it could take a while to get to Mythville College considering she lived in the other side of town. Jay could have taken the bus, but no way was she sitting next to a icky stranger. Taxi was not an option. Long story. Jay hoped the orientation was worth the 7 mile walk. It was 6:30 and she need to be there by 7:15... Jay guess she may HAVE to take the public transportation. Yuck! 

Gods and Humans (Open)

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
Alexandra walked out of the school when the ground shook."EARTHQUAKE" Alexandra heard. The Mythville college was right next down she ran in side.Then said in a whispered to herself "Living in California does that.". 

Hi

Gods and Humans (Open)

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
(Uhhhhh the color thing isn't working any more  Frustrated)

hannah woke up sweating "oh my god .....I could control fire!" Suddenly the earth shook beneath her... She forgot all about her dream "stupid earthquakes" she muttered as she crawled under her bed... After the quake she screamed out her window "Alexandra did you feel that!"

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

Gods and Humans (Open)

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar

"Pipercottontail" wrote:

(Uhhhhh the color thing isn't working any more  Frustrated)

hannah woke up sweating "oh my god .....I could control fire!" Suddenly the earth shook beneath her... She forgot all about her dream "stupid earthquakes" she muttered as she crawled under her bed... After the quake she screamed out her window "Alexandra did you feel that!"

That's OK just use ()

Alexandra heard her name outside. She walked outside she saw Hannah she said "Yeah,get over here school is starting!!"

Hi

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

The Box

latest videos