Back left
Back right

Kingdom Keepers (1 more spot open )

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
 Five young teens tapped as models for theme park “guides” find themselves pitted against Disney villains and witches that threaten both the future of Walt Disney World and the stability of the world outside its walls. Using a cutting-edge technology called DHI–which stands for both Disney Host Interactive and Daylight Hologram Imaging–Finn Whitman, an Orlando teen, and four other kids are transformed into hologram projections that guide guests through the park. The new technology turns out, however, to have unexpected effects that are both thrilling and scary. Soon Finn finds himself transported in his DHI form into the Magic Kingdom at night. Is it real? Is he dreaming?

Finn’s confusion only increases when he encounters Wayne, an elderly Imagineer who tells him that the park is in grave danger. Led by the scheming witch, Maleficent, a mysterious group of characters called the Overtakers is plotting to destroy Disney’s beloved realm, and maybe more.

Form:

Name:
Age:
Looks
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

 

Hi


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Blythe Baxter
Age: 17
Looks: Long rainbow hair, bright aqua blue eyes, pale skin, skinny
Personality: Sweet, kind, funny, fierce, creative, artistic, talented
Bio: She wants to Help Finn through his journey, but at the same time, she is still a hologram, so she can't get hurt. But not for long.
Other: NONE

DanIsNotOnFire My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

Name: Blythe Baxter

Age: 17

Looks: Long rainbow hair, bright aqua blue eyes, pale skin, skinny

Personality: Sweet, kind, funny, fierce, creative, artistic, talented

Bio: She wants to Help Finn through his journey, but at the same time, she is still a hologram, so she can't get hurt. But not for long.

Other: NONE


( accepted, By the way I am changing Finn and why does she have rainbow hair??)  

Hi


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Jennifer Chan

age: 14

looks: httpFrustrated/www.samaa.tv/NewsPictures/201262212228_samaa_tv.jpg

personality: bubbly and always perky she's the life of the party

bio: lives with dad and her Great Dane Goliath in Sunset Towers apartment buildings

heres her dog Goliath: httpFrustrated/i.oodleimg.com/item/3370313472u_0x424x360f_dogs_in_dallas_tx/?1367980423

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
She is so creative, she wanted to show it by having her hair Rainbow.

DanIsNotOnFire My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Pipercottontail" wrote:

Name: Jennifer Chan


age: 14


looks: httpFrustrated/www.samaa.tv/NewsPictures/201262212228_samaa_tv.jpg


personality: bubbly and always perky she's the life of the party


bio: lives with dad and her Great Dane Goliath in Sunset Towers apartment building


(accepted)

Hi


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

She is so creative, she wanted to show it by having her hair Rainbow.


(OK) 

Hi


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
( Can we start?! )

DanIsNotOnFire My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(We need 2 more people)

Hi


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
( Oh, okay, can you please join my new rp in Celebrities, it's called: The Blog )

DanIsNotOnFire My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity