Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Mystery World Of Madness (OPEN RP)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
He thought about how he should ask the question. Then he finally asked. "What do you think is worse? Living without fear but madness, or living without madness but fear? Wait, that sounds too confusing." He cleared his throat. "If you had to choose over madness and fear, which would you choose and why?" He asked again and turned to face her.

((Okay))

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia looked at him, eyebrows furrowed, " why would you ask me such a question?" She sighed and played with loose strands of her midnight black hair, " well, if I had to choose, I'd pick madness. Fear makes you weak" 

she spat the word unceremoniously, " Fear is having a weakness that everyone can know, everyone has a fear, but not everyone knows they do." She took a sharp intake of breath, " Madness is different, it's like your oblivious to the world and everything about it, trapped in your own wonderland. At least with madness, I'll die quickly. Because when your completely insane, you are fearless. " she ended softly, staring up at the sky.

She turned to face it, " it's only the way I look at life. " she said quietly, " I want to be fearless, to be the person that everyone looks up to for reassurance, but I can't be that person. " she paused, as if rethinking what she was about to say, " because people think of me as all powerful, 6 powers, all that stuff. They think I can win any fight with words, so I'm pulled everywhere. " she gulped down a lump in her throat, but continued before she changed her mind

" people...expect me to do things for them, expect me to be absolutely perfect, and no one in the world really understands me, " she was rambling. She needed to stop. He'd asked a question and shed answered with such a long explanation, but she couldn't stop here. Might as well. " so I go along in life living surrounded by the essence of fear. " she concluded, sadly. 

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar
Name: Amnesia Furtado
Powers: Mind control, mind reading, the ability to put someone to sleep, the ability to change a plot in someone`s dreams, and the ability to speak to someone and change emotions through thoughts (which is basically like ESP but I don`t care!)
Personality: Protective of best friends, secretive, mysterious, can be considered evil, but if she likes you, then you`re ok, but one wrong move and you`re on her list.
Bio: Amnesia started out as a normal girl, but she was the first to find out about her powers, she was walking in the forest, looking for food, (her parents were dead and her sister was only 4, so Amnesia had to hunt for food at 8 years old) when suddenly, she could read the mind of the squirrel she was hunting for. That was the start of a legacy.
Other: Looks like Lexi from ANT Farm, except with blue eyes

"Never give up, follow your dreams, and don`t be afraid to get crazy" - Joey Graceffa

I`m an autistic and I`m proud.... if you have a problem, well who cares? Like I`m gonna listen to h8ters!

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool
Everybody's Fool
StarStarStarStar
He looked at her and smiled. But then, he decided to laugh. "I thought I was going to get a simple answer. But it turned into a whole life story. Seeing you like that, you must really need someone to talk to." Kei sat up and went close to Maia. He lifted up her chin gently and spoke in a soft voice. "It's okay to have fear. You may not think that, but I do. Because the fear that I had experienced, is also the fear that protects me." He picked up her hand and placed it on his heart. "That fear is what made me stronger. And that fear is the only way I can fully understand myself and my abilities. So, let me use the same fear to assist you, even if you do not wish it." He let out a bright smile and continued(briefly). "That, is my definition of fear."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( @PsychoBurry17 your form is accepted my fried c: but..i don't know wht ESP is..plus you need to delete some powers, that's a tad to much don't chu think?

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( What's going on? ))

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
LittleMonsterKiki
LittleMonsterKiki
StarStarStarStar
Misora and Kagami had eaten lunch together then had joined up by the stairs that led up to the roof. Misora led the way up them and had opened the door to see two people she had never seen before already there. She tilted her head curiously to the side and put her hands behind her back, skipping up to the boy with Kagami walking quietly behind. Misora kneeled down next to the boy. "Hello." She said. Kagami remain silent. She looked him up and down. Eyeing him.

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar

"kittykat2553" wrote:

( @PsychoBurry17 your form is accepted my fried c: but..i don't know wht ESP is..plus you need to delete some powers, that's a tad to much don't chu think?

(I`ll delete some now, plus, ESP is whenever you can communicate to someone through your thoughts.) 

"Never give up, follow your dreams, and don`t be afraid to get crazy" - Joey Graceffa

I`m an autistic and I`m proud.... if you have a problem, well who cares? Like I`m gonna listen to h8ters!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Dis roleplay was fun, so I'mma reply! 

Maia looked at him, his touch tingling her skin, sending chills down her spine, but she met himsqueserly in the eyes for a second, her electric blue eyes, gazing into his, " Maybe so, " she said quietly, and heard someone stoping up the rooftops stairs, and reluctantly pulled her gaze away from the blonde haired boy sitting across from her to look at whoever came up. 

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY "FRENCH FRIES" WINS!!

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Name the last thing you ate.

Name the last thing you ate.