Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sugar Rush ( ATJ, Open )

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar

Topic: ( If you have seen Wreck-It Ralph, this is the name of the game ) A girl is in your game, Sugar Rush, a racing game for girls, and she becomes a distraction and King Candy ( ALSO FROM MOVIE ) turns her into a glitch, so whenever she glitches these other people make fun of her. Are you a friend- or foe?

Parts in one list:
Taffyta ( Taken )
Candle Head  ( Open )
Creumbelin
a  ( Open )
Jubileena ( Open )
Adorableezle ( Open )
Lloyd Orangboar ( Open )

Rancis FluggerButter ( Open )
Minty Zaki ( Open )
Snow Breeze ( Open )
Swizzle ( Open )

Summary of Characters: Taffyta: Mean, nasty, Strawberry. Candle Head: Sweet, kind, friendly, Cupcake with Candle on her head. Creumbelina: Bubbly, friendly, kind of mean, Chocolate. Jubileena: Sweet, kind, friendly, mean, Cherry. Adorableezle: Shy, kind, friendly, quiet, Cotton Candy. Lloyd Orangboar: Mean ( boy ), Full of himself, Orange. Rancis FluggerButter: Mean, friendly, rude, Reece's Pieces. Minty Zaki: Sweet, kind, mean, Green Mint. SnowBreeze: Snowy, mean, rude, Snow Cones. Swizzle: Mean, friendly, dumb, Lickerish

( How this works:

I will be the Glitch and everyone gangs up against her exept for Jubileena ( Only one person can be her, and I will pick who is her ) and Jubileena tries to tell the others she is just like us and in the beginning when I first enter the race to be the 9 in the morning when the arcade opens, no one knows yet but once she crosses that finish line, she is no longer a glitch, but she becomes something.... better. ( If you have seen the movie, its just like that, exept no ralph, no bugs, just Turbo..... ) I am King Candy.

Fill out this form filling the info I gave y ou and what character you want to be. And if you want to be Jubileena just somewhere in that same post state ' Wannabe '

Name:
Candy:
Kart Looks:
Personality:
Looks ( You have to look like you are wearing your candy ) :
Other:

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Sugar Rush ( ATJ, Open )

Posted By:
redpanda7
redpanda7
StarStarStar
Name: Candle Head
Candy: Strawberry
Kart Looks: lots of Strawberry.
Personality: Sweet, kind, friendly, Cupcake with Candle on her head.
Looks: Candle head is a pretty young girl with Childlike proportions. She has fair skin, a small nose, and large, green animesque eyes. Her hair is short and deep green in color, with front bangs and stubby pigtails tied in the back. One of her defining characteristics is her brown and pink cupcake beanie topped with a lit candle; the flame on the candle seems to react according to her mood. Candle head additionally wears a shiny pink jacket and skirt over a brown striped shirt, matching brown leggings with pink polka dots, and black boots decorated with pink icing.
Other: Has a little sis.

My name is val.

Sugar Rush ( ATJ, Open )

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
Name:Rancis FluggerButter
Candy:Reece's Pieces
Kart Looks:like a Reece's stuff
Personality:Mean, friendly, rude,
Looks : Small, slender, fair skin, freckled cheeks, blond hair, blue eyes, peanut butter cup hat, orange shirt, chocolate-colored blazer and pants with matching boots
Other:?

Love, Hope, Love

Sugar Rush ( ATJ, Open )

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( Accepted)

Name: Vanellope
Candy: Licorice
Kart Looks: Like a big mess, fruit and frosting everywhere
Personality: Sweet, kind, glitchy
Looks ( You have to look like you are wearing your candy ) : Skinny, big head, black hair, little candy's in her hair, pony tail made with licorice, hazel eyes, pale skin
Other: She is so glitchy and it usually happens whenever its a really bad time to glitch.

Name: Taffyta
Candy: Strawberry
Kart Looks: thin pink kart, wheels pop out of the side
Personality: Mean, rude, selfish
Looks: tan skin, aqua blue eyes, short white hair
Other: Lead mean girl

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Sugar Rush ( ATJ, Open )

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
(can I be 2)

Hi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Send the person above you a friend request!

Send the person above you a friend request!

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos