Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Transcendance (ATJ, read OP note first)

Posted By:
-Seryjiin-
-Seryjiin-
StarStarStar
RP is processing... OP note below...

MCF, reporting for duty!

It's a callsign. Don't ask. -_-

I am Seryjiin (SEHR-EE-JEEN).

You're welcome.

Posted By:
-Seryjiin-
-Seryjiin-
StarStarStar
The OP's Note: Okay. I am going to make this brief, as this might be a lot to explain. I tried to make a copy RP, but after only One Form in 48 hours, it was scrapped. Let me begin with this; I have been on and off KW for the past 4 years. And i began in an age which lengthy descriptions were key. I see the advantage in one-sentence replies; you reply faster, allows the roleplay engine to run faster. But without description, you lose a lot. You lose personality; you lose the ability to flesh out your character without tools such as Pictures and,Emoticons. Some of you may know me as Moon, Claw, Fang. I have a reputation here on KW. If you vaguely remember my name because I'm thr OP of Camp Westcliff, don't even mention its name. It started out brilliant, and it was supposed to die when i left on one of my leaves of absence, but noobs kept it alive, and it turned into a monster... BUT, that is beside the point. This RP is named Transcendence, and it was created so that I coukd teach Players the wonder of description, and transform simple skill into something more. I can teach you how to use your words to make characters that Pictures cannot. I can make your forms so vivid, it will be like a man giving a woman the ankle-to-ear stare. I can also give you the ability to flesh out your character during RP, and give him/her the bubbly, paranoid, flirty, sensual, or sinister touch you want, in addition to teaching you how to Rp solo for character development, and many more things. If you wish to learn, or just RP, here is your form below...

MCF, reporting for duty!

You're welcome.

Posted By:
-Seryjiin-
-Seryjiin-
StarStarStar
Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Wearing: Powers: (only one for this exercise. Keep it simple.) Personality: Other:

MCF, reporting for duty!

You're welcome.

Posted By:
-Seryjiin-
-Seryjiin-
StarStarStar
I will be making my form last. The plot, setting, and other RP elements will be decided by the Players.

MCF, reporting for duty!

You're welcome.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

latest videos