Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Kidnapped. (Open, Advanced RP's Only)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
You have been kidnapped. Why? You don't know.  Where are you? Well, you don't know that either.

Ok! Angela_Jay here! I have a awesome idea. You have been kidnapped from your simple life and have been locked up in a prison. Why? Because you have powers, powers that you don't even know exist, powers you don't even know you have. You will learn to train your powers and eventually escape from this terrible place.

RULES:

1. Don't be bossy. Everyone hates a bossy role-player
2. If I say no to your form or you do something that is agienst my rules you WILL be kicked off the role-play. No acceptions
3. THIS IS A KIDS SITE. Keep it appropriate.
4. Romance is Allowed but listen to the rule above
5. Have Fun!
6. Put potato somewhere randonmly in your form if you read these
7. Please, put at least 3 sentences per post.
8. Up to 3 characters are allowed
9.Rules Suck
10. Yay they are over!

Oh, and with the powers, you have to have a single power, such as Control  only water,  only earth, only fire, only wind, ect.

FORM:
Name:
Appereance: Pictures or Detailed Description
Personality: More then 4 Sentences and no "You will see"
Bio: Give a short description of their life before this
Power:
Other:

smile Characters:

Alli- 14, Female, Can Control Water

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
FORM:
Name: Ivy Kass and Connor Gabrielson
Appereance: Ivy is profile pic, Connor pic will be loaded soon.
Personality: Ivy is sweet, kind, helpful, and when she got kidnapped her Personality came more attitude, mean, and a little selfish. Connor is romantic, kind, helpful, and always hates it when people hurt him or anyone he loves.
Bio: Ivy was at cedar point or just anywhere with her bf Connor. The night she had gotten kidnapped her bf and her were at cedar point. Her mom died when Ivy was 5. Connor's family helped Ivy's family out all the time. 
Power: Ivy's is fire. Connor's is wind.
Other: They are dating if u don't mind?

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(Go for it!)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

FORM:

Name: Ivy Kass and Connor Gabrielson

Appereance: Ivy is profile pic, Connor pic will be loaded soon.

Personality: Ivy is sweet, kind, helpful, and when she got kidnapped her Personality came more attitude, mean, and a little selfish. Connor is romantic, kind, helpful, and always hates it when people hurt him or anyone he loves.

Bio: Ivy was at cedar point or just anywhere with her bf Connor. The night she had gotten kidnapped her bf and her were at cedar point. Her mom died when Ivy was 5. Connor's family helped Ivy's family out all the time. 

Power: Ivy's is fire. Connor's is wind.

Other: They are dating if u don't mind?

No I don't mind, and accepted, but during the role-play it needs to be more then 3 sentences per character to speak)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey!
May I please join?
If so I'll use this as a form slot
Also, does the power have to be elemental based? Or could it be something like shapeshifting?

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(Yes you may join and no the powers do not need to be element based)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay thanks!

Name: Carduus Terra
Appereance: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or piled on the top of her head. Her skin is slightly tanned and her eyes are a deep purple. She is 5"1, thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs and a short torso. She always wears a silver necklace with a thistle patterned engraved on the pendant. 
Personality: She's very smart and witty, holds a grudge and is very lonely. She's pretty naive sometimes and acts like a spoilt brat quite a lot. Depending on the person she is either: Rude, Cold and Cruel or Kind, Loyal and Sympathetic. Despite being able to feel positive emotions she lacks joy/happiness and her whole outlook on life is negative. She's a tiny bit sadistic.
Bio: Her mother is a successful lawyer and her father owns several companies, both her parents come from upper class families, so she’s always had the upper class lifestyle. As they've never been present in her life she doesn’t have a close relationship with her parents. They ship her off to boarding schools and holiday homes, never spending time with her- the result is a very lonely girl. She lived in England most of her life though her father is American and mother French. She's been left to live on her own for the past two years, just being sent money occasionally, so no one will notice her gone.
Power: She can shapeshift into a 'big cat'. It's not a specific species just a large* feline that looks sort of like a lioness
Other: Haters gonna hate, Potatoes gonna potate.

*It's roughly the size of her actual self, just horizontal.

Also, I copy and paste most of the sections for my characters forms because I've used them for so long and they rarely change. So if any of it sounds a little out of place I just didn't remember to edit it.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join and Gupi mine rarely change either but this one is a bit different.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

Okay thanks!

Name: Carduus Terra
Appereance: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or piled on the top of her head. Her skin is slightly tanned and her eyes are a deep purple. She is 5"1, thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs and a short torso. She always wears a silver necklace with a thistle patterned engraved on the pendant. 
Personality: She's very smart and witty, holds a grudge and is very lonely. She's pretty naive sometimes and acts like a spoilt brat quite a lot. Depending on the person she is either: Rude, Cold and Cruel or Kind, Loyal and Sympathetic. Despite being able to feel positive emotions she lacks joy/happiness and her whole outlook on life is negative. She's a tiny bit sadistic.
Bio: Her mother is a successful lawyer and her father owns several companies, both her parents come from upper class families, so she’s always had the upper class lifestyle. As they've never been present in her life she doesn’t have a close relationship with her parents. They ship her off to boarding schools and holiday homes, never spending time with her- the result is a very lonely girl. She lived in England most of her life though her father is American and mother French. She's been left to live on her own for the past two years, just being sent money occasionally, so no one will notice her gone.
Power: She can shapeshift into a 'big cat'. It's not a specific species just a large* feline that looks sort of like a lioness
Other: Haters gonna hate, Potatoes gonna potate.

*It's roughly the size of her actual self, just horizontal.

Also, I copy and paste most of the sections for my characters forms because I've used them for so long and they rarely change. So if any of it sounds a little out of place I just didn't remember to edit it.

(Approved! Great Form! And its definitely ok to copy and paste. I'm constantly basing my characters after the same thing.)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

Brickleberry Season 3 Episode 1

Skittles or Nutella

latest videos