Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

3 Days Past

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 608
  There is a group of people in Olathe,KS.The group goes to one house every 3 nights.But only IF there are kids in the household.They kidnap the kids in the house.They have the kids steal stuff from stores.Then when the kids grow up they kick them on the streets.YOU get kidnapped from your home to be part of this group!What happens next...........


Start: Getting kidnapped

Characters listed below 




Hi


3 Days Past

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 608
Name: Amanda Xander
 
Age: 9
 
Gender: F
 
Looks: long red hair that covers her face cuz she doesn't like to be seen,she wears black skinny jeans and a T-shirt that says basdoor nobody knows what it means, she has a birth mark on her right ankle shaped like a half moon, a bruise on her left cheek from when her aunt hit her, a rose tattoo on her lower thigh 
 
Personality: shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack



Name:Toby Xander

Age:6

look:black long hair with red highlights,always wears tuxs 

personality: stuck up,mean,rich



Name::Raven Conster

Age:10                                     Taken   

Looks:long black hair with light blue highlights,always wears t-shirt and jean shorts.

Personality:Fun,active,friendly


Name:Amanda Kanser

age:6

Gender:F                                       Taken

looks:long black hair,pink highlights

Personality:shy,loner





Name:Jason Kanser

Age 14

Gender:M

looks: black Mohawk

Personality: the opposite of his sister


 
   More coming soon!!

Hi


3 Days Past

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3400
Name: Allison Heart

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Looks: Brown hair that goes just past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, 5'7, heart tattoo on the back of her neck, she often has a bunch of bruises and cuts because she likes to go "adventuring" in the woods.

Personality: Outgoing, funny, stubborn, rebellious 


3 Days Past

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 608
(accepted,for everyone else pick one from the top)

Hi


3 Days Past

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1360
(Can I be Amanda?)

Name:Amanda Kanser


age:6

Gender:F

looks:long black hair,pink highlights

Personality:shy,loner

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett


3 Days Past

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1183

I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.
Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.
'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.

Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.
And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?
Spare me all your stereotypes.

Why do all these six year olds have highlights?

Capiche?


Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)


3 Days Past

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3400

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:


I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.

Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.

'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.


Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.

And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?

Spare me all your stereotypes.


Why do all these six year olds have highlights?


Capiche?



Okay Troll, have you ever heard of the 'Fight or Flight' reaction? Guess not, because then you would know that some people choose the fight tactic more often. Another thing, HIGHLIGHTS CAN BE NATURAL! And it's not a stereotype! That's just the way she made him! Next time you want to share your opinion use your brain.

3 Days Past

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 896

"Superwholocked132" wrote:



"Strawberrysnake" wrote:





I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.


Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.


'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.



Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.


And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?


Spare me all your stereotypes.



Why do all these six year olds have highlights?



Capiche?




Okay Troll, have you ever heard of the 'Fight or Flight' reaction? Guess not, because then you would know that some people choose the fight tactic more often. Another thing, HIGHLIGHTS CAN BE NATURAL! And it's not a stereotype! That's just the way she made him! Next time you want to share your opinion use your brain.


HEY BREAK IT UP PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!!! 

You laugh, you cry, you live, you die.

-Mellisa


3 Days Past

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3400

"Mellisa169" wrote:



"Superwholocked132" wrote:






"Strawberrysnake" wrote:








I'm not going to join this roleplay, but I'd just like to point out to all those subject to pandababyblue123's horrors, these characters are ridiculous.



Amanda. She's nine, and she has a tattoo.



'shy, afraid of everything which causes her to attack'. First off, if you're afraid of something, and a sensible human being, you don't run up to it and punch it in the face.




Toby. He's six, and he has highlights. Oh, not to mention he wears a tuxedo.



And what, just because he wears nice clothes, means that he's stuck-up and arrogant?



Spare me all your stereotypes.




Why do all these six year olds have highlights?




Capiche?




Okay Troll, have you ever heard of the 'Fight or Flight' reaction? Guess not, because then you would know that some people choose the fight tactic more often. Another thing, HIGHLIGHTS CAN BE NATURAL! And it's not a stereotype! That's just the way she made him! Next time you want to share your opinion use your brain.


HEY BREAK IT UP PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS!!! 


I'm sorry her lack of brains makes me want to murder her.


3 Days Past

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 608
(You guys crack me up!! yes to all!!)

Hi


← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos