Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
"Myst? Myst?? Are you ok...?" Leaf asked. She looked at Marshall confused. Marshall put a hand on Mysts shoulder. "Myst, something is wrong. What is it?" He asked.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Myst finally blinked and looked around. "Yeah...yeah I'm fine. Um...I'm gonna go to my room for now..." Myst knew they were in the middle of a crisis, but she thought this was more horrid. She went to her room, locking the door, and opened her closet, losing her breath when she saw it. She felt dizzy, she could hardly walk, but she kept trying. Banging against the door, making a loud crash that can be heard from the other side of the hole, Myst crawled under the bed and looked, shaking her head when she saw something else. She stood up, and slowly turned to her drawer. She stumbled over there, knocking down a chair and a glass of water, spilling it as well as breaking the cup. She opened the drawer and tears came to her eyes, trying to catch her breath. Finding it hard to take this in, she passed out in the middle of her room.

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Leaf was sitting on Marshalls lap curios on what Myst was reading. When she picked up the book she heard a crash in Myst's room. "MYST!?" Leaf yelled for Myst. No answer. Leaf quickly jumped off Marshalls lap and ran to Mysts door, and Marshall followed. "MYST??" Leaf yelled again, trying to open the door. Leafs red eyes turned black, and she crashed through the door. Marshall ran up to Myst, and felt her head. "She has a fever..." Marshall said, and turned to see a chest open. Leaf walked up to it, and looked inside. (Mind I ask what was inside? XD)

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
(Why not? Some shotguns, a couple bombs, and black leather gloves. Oh and watch out...) 
Myst groaned as she woke up. She looked at Marshall saying, "How'd you get in here?" She looked at the door, in pieces, on the floor. "Nevermind, I don't want to know, although I've got some ideas..." Myst saw Leaf looking into the chest and she stood up immediately, still dizzy from waking up. "No, no! Don't look in there!" Myst closed the chest and with one small kick it slid under the bed. Myst's face turned pale and she suddenly stared into space. Blinking her eyes, they were a different color and somehow Myst looked different, although she didn't change at all, besides the eyes. For some reason she said in a disgusted voice, "Oh. You two. What are you doing here?" Myst opened a small drawer from a nightstand beside her bed and snuck a gun behind her.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Marshall backed away for some reason, looking at Leaf. Her eyes had grown bigger, and her skin had turn white, completely. Suddenly getting out a dagger, she aimed it to Myst's neck. "Why are you hiding weapons from us!? You have no rights to keep secrets!!!!" Yelled Leaf. "Myst, we need to calm her down. When ever she's in witch form, she can cast horrible spells..." Marshall said. "SHUT UP!!" Leaf screamed at Marshall, and his lips vanished. "Now tell me, MYST, what other stupid secrets are you hiding from me?" Leaf said, voice low.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
"You know I always liked Marshall without lips, he was better that way. Oh, and that secret thing? It wasn't Myst's. It was mine! If you tell anyone about it, I'll kill them, and you." Myst seemed very different at this point. Personality, her scales slowly changing color, from white, to gray, to black, even when she walked past the two, her tail changed from arrow tip to black devil's tail. Myst was not who she used to be. She grabbed a bag and headed out. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a king to assassinate. Myst stood under the hole and shot up. Even with the storm still sort of going on, she seemed immune to it. The forcefield wouldn't let anyone not in Myst's family in or out. But Myst still had some of her DNA in her, so the forcefield allowed her out. She was on her way to assassinate the king of the Dragon town.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Leafs eyes turned all the way red, and her body caught on fire. She somehow burned the portal. "N-no don't call...!!" Marshall said, reaching out for Leaf. Leaf screamed loudly it made Marshall pass out. Soon the ground started to rumble. Then right in front of Myst the roof broke and a GIANT tiger, as big as a bus, stood in front of her. Wings sprouted from him, and he growled. "Oliver! Kill!" Leaf said, and Oliver's fur turned black, and so did his eyes. A black flame shot out from him, and bit Myst on the hip.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Myst stopped, grinning. Her body changing again, she soon looked like she could be the devil's sister. "Oh, you wanna play, little kitty?" She pulled out a black ball and enchanted it so the Tiger would be attracted to it. "Go get the ball!" She threw it with all her might, using her air powers for it to go farther. Myst treated to her bite and the small burn on her cheek. She made it to town and slammed against the ground, causing the whole town to rumble. Myst's brother came out and saw her. He cussed under his breath and ran after something. Myst stopped him, who was behind her, and brought him to her. "What do you think you're doing?" Myst's brother struggled. "I'm trying to get you back to who you really are. ####, if you're still in there, please. Stop this now." Myst softened a little, but the devil side of her took over. "I hate you. I've always hated you and I will never love you." Myst said, trying to stay evil. Myst's brother heard whispers in his head. "NO! NO! NO! I don't believe it! You've told me you love me many times. I took care of you as you grew up. Oh! And also, Mom and Dad are still alive! I saw them!" Myst softend, a tear coming down her eye. In her voice, she said, "They are? Where did you see them?" Myst's brother pointed to a cafe. "I saw them in there. I don't know if they're still there or not but-" Myst dropped his brother and fell to the ground, slowly turning back to her normal self. Her brother took her into his house and set her on the couch.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

Dragons

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Oliver tared the ball apart. Leaf stared angrily at him. "YOU STUPID CAT!! YOU LET HER GO! I NEED YOU TO HAND HER HEAD!!" Leaf screamed, making Oliver whimper setting his ears down, watching her flame go higher. Marshall woke up rubbing his head, feeling if his lips where back. Sighing in relief of the touch of his mouth, he stood up. "Myst's really done it now. Even in Leaf's normal form, she might not be able to forgive her." Marshall thought. Walking up to Leaf, and gave her his bear hug, even if it burned. Soon her flame vanished, but tears fell. "I should of known. She was fooling us the hole time." She cried. Marshall laid down with Leaf in his arms.  Leaf struggled to believe what Myst had just done. All she knew, was she probably wasn't going to want to talk to her for some time. Oliver, fur white again, joined in the cuddles.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Dragons

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Myst woke up and her brother was sitting there, lost in thought. Sh e gathered her surroundings and jolted up. "What happened? Where's Leaf?! She in a bad situation I need to help her before she-" Myst's brother laid her down. "No. What you need to do is rest. You had a bad headache and you need to rest it off." Myst tried getting up again, but her brother stopped her. "Why? What happened?" She asked. "Nothing you're fine now. Nothing is going to take you over." Myst's eyes widened. "WHAT?!!? If I was possessed that would explain why Leaf is so-" Myst 's brother wouldn't let her. "I don't care what happened. You need to rest. I'm going to get you some soup. Stay. Put." Myst's brother turned and went into the kitchen. When he came back, the couch was empty and the door slammed. "Myst!!" He yelled, dropping the bowl, and it splattered all over the floor. "I knew I should've stayed there with her." He muttered as he ran out the door.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Petition for Israel

Petition Against Anti Israeli Media Bias

2NE1 & boyfriend & shinee

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

I am pretty new

latest videos