Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

It's the year of 3013. The world has been through countless wars, all ending in death and heartache. Years ago, a ruler of the world who over powered all human race divided the world into two worlds- The Gold and The Silver. War between the two kingdoms grew unbearable to the people. Than one day-it happened. The mutants of the shadows began to crawl from the underworld, scarring the earth and the creatures on it. Years of the hatred rained down on them, finally vanishing anything good in it. But that was years ago- the human race has grown strong again-but things are much different. Most humans have gained powers unknown to anyone for years. People fly, fight, crawl, growl and breath in water now. The world is much smaller, what was known as continents have now drifted back together once again. But some things don't change. The hatred between The Silvers and Golds still drift in the air, creatures of the shadows still have a taste for blood. What will this world come to? Will anything ever be the same??

This is the matter of the world-to bring harmony back to it. But not all people want it. What side will you be? Gold or Silver? Will love squirm from the cracks or will it be forbidden- a love that can never be true until the kingdoms are as one. 

The Silvers are a modest people, a slaved people to the Golds but are much more powerful-the ones with the more people with more mythical powers. A very spirited group.

The Gold's are educated people. Most are mortal and are very greedy. 

Rules:

No instant death

Please don't tlk like dis! Use proper grammar

please have experience

No more than 2 characters

Please, if you see most people are females, make a male. I don't want 20 girls and 1 boy than a bunch of weird stuff and all that. 

If i'm not on, who cares? Keep roleplaying and let's keep this going.

Ask to join

I may ask to have you change your profile but it won't be crazy changes

Please add May I join? to the beginning of your form and thank you to the end so I know you read the rules. 

Please be detailed in your forms-helps me see if you have role played before 

If you have anything you may want to add to the rules or plot-ask (:

Forms:

Name:

Looks:

Side: (Gold or Silver)

Personality: 

Powers:

Bio: (optional)

Others:

I'll do mine in a bit

Credit to ' noordinarygirl ' for plot idea

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar

"chibiwing" wrote:

It's the year of 3013. The world has been through countless wars, all ending in death and heartache. Years ago, a ruler of the world who over powered all human race divided the world into two worlds- The Gold and The Silver. War between the two kingdoms grew unbearable to the people. Than one day-it happened. The mutants of the shadows began to crawl from the underworld, scarring the earth and the creatures on it. Years of the hatred rained down on them, finally vanishing anything good in it. But that was years ago- the human race has grown strong again-but things are much different. Most humans have gained powers unknown to anyone for years. People fly, fight, crawl, growl and breath in water now. The world is much smaller, what was known as continents have now drifted back together once again. But some things don't change. The hatred between The Silvers and Golds still drift in the air, creatures of the shadows still have a taste for blood. What will this world come to? Will anything ever be the same??

This is the matter of the world-to bring harmony back to it. But not all people want it. What side will you be? Gold or Silver? Will love squirm from the cracks or will it be forbidden- a love that can never be true until the kingdoms are as one. 

The Silvers are a modest people, a slaved people to the Golds but are much more powerful-the ones with the more people with more mythical powers. A very spirited group.

The Gold's are educated people. Most are mortal and are very greedy. 

Rules:

No instant death

Please don't tlk like dis! Use proper grammar

please have experience

No more than 2 characters

Please, if you see most people are females, make a male. I don't want 20 girls and 1 boy than a bunch of weird stuff and all that. 

If i'm not on, who cares? Keep roleplaying and let's keep this going.

Ask to join

I may ask to have you change your profile but it won't be crazy changes

Please add May I join? to the beginning of your form and thank you to the end so I know you read the rules. 

Please be detailed in your forms-helps me see if you have role played before 

If you have anything you may want to add to the rules or plot-ask (:

Forms:

Name:

Looks:

Side: (Gold or Silver)

Personality: 

Others:

I'll do mine in a bit

(loving the Plot! But don't you need to add the power since people can breathe underwater and stuff?) 

WAR OF SINNOH! CHARACTERS! :

War of Sinnoh Characters...

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
You're right xD This is why I don't make forums haha thanks for pointing that out

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( What up Chibi-chan?! 

May I join? 

Name: 
Maia Rose Selene Nightcrest

​ Appearance: Maia has jet black hair as sober as night. It has side sweep bangs that stop at the middle of her back. For the usual day, it is pulled back not a tight, neat French side braid that sweeps elegantly over her left shoulder and over her chest. Her eyes are electric blue, and seem to reflect light, giving off a faint glow. Her right one seems to be more sufficient doing this giving off an impression of a blue flame. She is medium height and slim, but swift for her height. Her long legs make up for her small frame and listless build, no curves yet! She has a slight tan to her skin, but the majority of her skin is cream colored. She is slightly freckled as well, giving her a pleasant look, hiding the shell of a mischievous personality. 

###############

Side: Silver

Personality: Maia is a very social girl. She is sarcastic, witty, and unbelievably clever. She likes fooling around in her play time, and plays appropriate pranks from time to time ( and laughs her head off at anyone who falls for it ) and is considered wise but pretty annoying ( if she wants to be ). She does fool around, but once it comes to school, and books, she is 200 percent focused and all ears. Anyone who makes fun of her, bullies her of her friends, or calls her a know-it-all gets 'the look', and a well placed argument or punch. She is a pretty good artist, but isn't devoted to it. She's a writer, and constantly carries around a notepad and a pencil, in case she gets a good idea and needs to jot it down before she forgets. LOVES making fun of people that thinks they are so cool. She is a loyal friend, and will stand up for herself, if she has to. She prefers to avoid fights

Powers:

Perspicuity - The user can expand, or deactivate any type of shield, which will protect against any or all mental intrusion. This includes defense against psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception. Mind readers only “hear” static, while mind controllers are incapable of manipulating those shielded

Illusion/Paralysis- allows user to create illusion, or paralyze the victim for a quick moment. Is a mental image, a person might see what they fear most, or what the user want the victim to see. Most commonly used for a persuading use, or self defense.

Portal Creation - The user can create portals to travel between different places - even other dimensions and worlds. The users can also separate themselves into more than one portal and create vortexes to suck in objects, substances or organisms.

Enhanced Jumping - The user can make a nasty stomp, scale tall buildings, and make easy escapes. They can reach frighteningly tall heights and cover long distances; this ability usually comes with strong legs, which are useful in a number of ways. The user can even fool an observer into believing they are flying due to the distances and heights they are able to jump.

Elemental Manipulation - The user can control and create the basic elements of nature:
1. Solid (Earth Manipulation)
2. Electric ( Lightning and Air Manipulation)
3. Cold ( Ice or/and Water Manipulation
4. Plasma (Fire Manipulation)
Literally meaning to "change molecules", users of Elemental Manipulation are very rare and powerful. Capabilities may include moving, altering and mixing existing elements or pull atoms together and create one atom from many others. This power is sometimes confused with Telekinesis.

Freeze Touch - The user can freeze any object or organism they chose, but cannot reverse the affect. This power can be personally activated and deactivated by the user.

Mergabilty-Users can merge two or more separate objects into one, regardless whether the the objects are organic, inorganic, living, dead, technological, etc. User can decide which parts of the objects are dominant in the union, what are deleted and which merge 

Bio: optional

other: N/A

thank you!

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar

Name: Barrett
Looks:

Side: Gold
Personality: Barrett doesn't talk much to anyone, he isn't shy, but prefers not to talk. He seems cold and uncaring about anything at first, then after a time of getting to know him, he is curious and observant. If you take the time to know what he is interested in, he can seem passionate about his work, willing to talk about it.
Powers: None
Bio: ( Barrett will reveal more about himself as the RP progresses. )
Others: n/a

~~~~~

Name: Rada
Looks:

Personality: Rada is a childish girl, with no care in the world about good or bad or who is friend or foe. She always is looking to make new friends and is oblivious to many things said about her. She doesn't understand many things, just like a child does, and will just sit and think about it for hours, leaving her curious and yet stubborn at the same time.
Powers: Rada can control time, in a small amount. Mainly only a small amount around herself, able to reverse time only slightly.
Others: n/a

Thanks

"We are but branches among many trees."

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Dean Winchester

Looks:

Personality: Dean likes to keep to himself although it doesn't mean he's antisocial. Dean can sometimes be cocky and rude but if you treat him with respect he'll return the favor.

Powers:

Enhanced Senses: The power to posses extremely accurate senses.

Telekenises: The power to manipulate objects with the mind

Wallrunning: The ability to scale walls by walking/running

Enhanced Body: The user has enhanced speed, agility, and strength but not at the super level

Enhanced Reflexes: User has drastically enhanced reaction speed, allowing them to dodge bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to.

Durability: The user can easily survive high falls and things of the like such as being hit by a car or being punched by someone with super strength

Others: Dean's telekenises is only at the basic level. At his ultimate level he could even control reality itself. Although he probably won't make it to that level. His telekenises can do a NUMEROUS amount of things that he will learn as he gets better.
Thank you!

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
Forms: May i join

Name:miles cheriko

Looks:

Side: gold

Personality: miles has a big issue with authority and he hates it when people look down on him he hates being yelled at and being doubted he mostly refers to a cheerful manner but he can become serouis but not able o maintain it long he hates it when he has to kill but will still do it

Powers: miles has enhaced strength due to his many hours of working out and practicing his sword technique Chō shizen ken sutairu this technique allows him to mannipulate the air around him to create small effects like  creating fire by sparking the oxygen in the air or a blast of air by shaking the air particles and causing them to compact

Bio:miles is the youngest of his family his family is full of serouis faced people so he has adopted the cheerful one sometimes making a ful out of himself to make his family laugh when he irst picked up a sword his entire family doubted him cause he was a clown until he cut all of them down "non fatal"  

Thank you bwahahahaha im just messing kid ill change it right now

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar

"kid future" wrote:

Forms: May i join

Name:miles cheriko

Looks:

Side: gold

Personality: miles hate to be challenged and he loves to spar ut his demeanor can 

Powers: enhanced abilities
​enhanced sword ability's to let him wield his sword with excellent prowess

Enhanced Senses: The power to posses extremely accurate senses.

Wallrunning: The ability to scale walls by walking/running

Enhanced Body: The user has enhanced speed, agility, and strength but not at the super level

e cold or crude and he sometimes talks like he's depressed and he sighs alot

Enhanced Reflexes: User has drastically enhanced reaction speed, allowing them to dodge bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to.

Durability: The user can easily survive high falls and things of the like such as being hit by a car or being punched by someone with super strength

Thank you
-.-.....Are you serious? If you're not just trolling then wow you need to get yourself some creativity. The point of RPing is to make your own unique character not to copy someone else.

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Hey. You should be flattered. If someone copies your idea, it means they like it, so instead of yelling at him to get some creativity, cut him some slack, Jesus Christ! We know the point of roleplaying is to be a unique character, thank you for that but that doesn't make it illegal to copy powers. Maybe the powers fit his description. I know Kidfuture, and he is one of the nicest people alive that I know. He would never copy you to his own advantage. Please accept his mistake, I will talk to him about this, however, if you still disapprove. )

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Blue Blood (( Open))

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
You should also not make fun of copying or creativity by others. Besides, your forms are not completely creative either, but no one tells you so or makes fun of you cause of it. We accept your forms how they are and your creativity how it is, lets do the same for others without any fights.

"We are but branches among many trees."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

latest videos