Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, for those of you who played "winter's howl", this is a spinoff, but with vampires.

You are a teenage Vampire, And you have just grown your fangs. therefore, in order to learn how to control your thirst for blood, and only hunt animals. you must Learn how to work together. you must learn to blend in with the humans. all in all, it has normal classes, but......it also teaches you how to do these things above. you Will find love, and you will make friends. but you will also make enemies, and rivals.

Guilds:

Shadowspark

Rosethorne

Avalon

Drasticon

Fangheart

ScreechLight

-----------------------------------

there is really no difference between any of the guilds, except for they are all Rivals, and compete for domonance.

Abilities:

Flight

Foresight

Speed

Strength

Telekinisis

Rules:

No taking control

NO godmodding

Me and Kid future may accept forms, and whatever we say is LAW.

form:

Name: ( first and last)
Personality:
Looks:
Abilities:
Bio:
Other:
)))))))))))))))))

smile okay! i hope you All ENJOY my new rp.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice Rosetta
Guild: Shadowspark \
Personality: She is Very shy and Timid, but is a Beast while hunting. if you "know" her, she can be quite outgoing and silly.
Looks:Rebekka
Abilities: Flight
Bio: N/A

Name: Rocky Scott
Guild: Shadowspark Leader
Personality: i s outgoing, and fun.is rarely shy, and he is very very funny.
Looks:
Abilities: Speed

I am a death weapon!!

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: ( first and last) James McLaren
Guild: Shadowspark
Personality: Isn't too fond of people he doesn't know. He can be a very happy person especially around his friends, if they're lucky enough to be categorized as one by him.
Looks: 
Abilities: Speed
Bio: He wasn't aware of his vampire background until one day, he went camping with his friend, who got badly injured. He tried to help but was compelled to "drink" his blood. After, he decided to keep this to himself. He kept fighting his vampiric urges, and decided to run away from home, for his family's safety.
Other: N/A

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
(aCcepted! just cuz it's you. :3)

I am a death weapon!!

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
form:

Name: mile cheriko
Guild: Rosethorne /leader
Personality: miles is a charming but arrogant kid and he like flirting with every female he sees but he not rude about it he hates being challenged
Looks: 
Abilities:teleportation if it's available
Bio: miles was  10 when he was first bitten by a vampire he remembers they night perfectly he has even thought that if he saw that vampire again one day he would thank her for helping him continue to live because miles was dying of cancer he only had 2 more days to live but since that night he can live for however long he wants miles has had the experience with the wooden stake cause his friend tried t kill him with one miles has ever since been a most arrogant type of person he thinks he can take on anyone who challenges him he hates being yelled at and he hardly drinks blood only when he cant stop himself
Other:

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yesh! It's cause I'm awesome isn't it? Not to mention my profound love of Pepsi! ^_^)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
(YEP! Let's get started shall we. OH!  i forgot to mention, Rosethorn and Shadowspark are the only two that dont hate each other.)

I am a death weapon!!

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(YAY! Quick question. Are the characters aware of their powers? FIRST POST!!!!!!)

James walked through the woods, his stomach growled furiously. "I know tummy, I'm looking for something....." He spotted a rabbit eating on a twig. He crept slowly towards it and grabbed it by the ears. He sunk his teeth in the rabbits head and sloppily drained the blood. He hated the bitter taste of blood, but his stomach took it differently. It left a warm, satisfied feeling in his stomach. He started consuming the rabbit and continued walking along.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
( yeah, they go to the school and at the school, they learn their powers by a series of tests. so now, they do know. they all know each other, unless you have them as new kids)

Rocky Sped up to James. "Hey there." he smiled. he saw a falcon above. he jumped up high and caught it in his mouth, crushing it's nech with one chomp. he drank the blood. he thought it tasted sweet. but he knew not to kill humans. first off, their blood was gross, second off, he used to be a human so....

Alice was flying abovehead, as a bat. she rolled her eyes. those boys where so immature. SHE drank artificial blood. she swooped down to the grund and turned into her humkan form. "yo." she said blankly.

I am a death weapon!!

Fangs (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
miles was walking along the school side walk  holding his rose he was whistling aweet caroline until he saw a deer running through the woods he smiled the chase was on he  teleported the familar cyclone of rose petals appeared infront of the animal so it calmed down as suddenly miles pounced on the animal drinking its blood neatly leaving no blood on himself he smiled and retracted his fangs and started on his way back to school leaving the dead deer

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos