Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Four Kingdoms divided amongst four Kings and their queens. Forbidden to cross into other kingdoms territory. Yet when something evil is plucking and killing commoners of all Kingdoms in Eternia, threatening civilization, Royals and non-royal blood of all Kingdoms will gather to stop such monturous thing, in order to protect their home. Then, just, maybe, the kingdoms will rejoice together as one. 

Each Kingdom everyone has the ability to master one of the elements according to their home. The four original kings were said to be brethren until a huge argument came upon them. So the each split the land of Enternia up into four seperate kingdoms so they could remain in peace.

The Land Of Fire ~ Idris (Id-Riz)
The Hills of Earth~ Terdes 
The Water Sea ~ Fortuna
The Wind Sky ~ Deseria (Dez-Air-E-A)

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Rules:
1. Ask to join
2. Romance is allowed 
3. Try to make your character Unique. 
4. ONLY ONE ABILITY.
5. Try not to make all the character in one kingdom.
6. The magic word, which you will put at the other section is, in fact, Doctor.
7. No perfect charries.
8. No one liners. 

Name: (Make a unique name.)
Personality: (Personality Traits here.)
Bio: (A small paragraph of their back story)
Looks: (Real picture appreciated)
Wearing: (What the person is wearing. This plot takes place in the Middle Ages!)
Royal: (Yes or no)
Kingdom: (Fortuna, Terdes, Deseria, Idris.) 
Other: 

Name: Mack Contuary (Mackenzie. That is her birth name although she never  uses it.)
Personality: Mack is Mischievous and a trouble maker. She hates the fact that her parents force her to act and behave proper and polite.
Bio: Mack is the royal princess of Fortuna although, she hates that title. The king and queen always make her act proper when all she wants to do is have fun. She lives much her life in secrecy when she hangs out with her commoner friends as she sneaks out wearing a cloak.
Looks: Mitchell :o
Wearing:
Royal: Yes
Kingdom: Fortuna
Other: Doctor

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : nana Age : 19 Personality : she's very strait forward,likes to make sure things are done her way Royal: yes she is of the sea Background : she's always been pushed by her mother and father to be the best. She makes sure she remembers what she was tought. She fears not being the way she was brought up means she has failed Pic : my profile picture

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, Renessmeboo. But you didn't follow the rules.. So no....

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: (Make a unique name.) Joey, but call him Sal
Personality: (Personality Traits here.) Sweet, kind, funny, lovable, peaceful
Bio: (A small paragraph of their back story) Joey first started as just a little boy that was always curious about other ways of life, when he found this land he decided to stay, he looks like a normal human but he has the powers of the land.
Joey GRACEFFA
Wearing: (What the person is wearing. This plot takes place in the Middle Ages!) He usually wears a nice blue shirt that he made himself with silk and some pants that he made himself also.
Royal: (Yes or no) No
Kingdom: Fortuna

( May I join? And can I have two characters? If so then this is my second character, if not then I just want the one on the top. )

Name: (Make a unique name.) Grace but everyone calls her Daily
Personality: (Personality Traits here.) Sweet, kind, funny, lovable, peaceful
Bio: (A small paragraph of their back story) Grace was born here and she has lived a happy life here until her parents died in a different battle and when this battle comes around she is terrified that the same will happen to her, when she meets Joey, ( Or sal ) she fall in love with him as they figure out how to combine their powers to create a super powerful way to defeat them but nobody will trust them because they are from two different Kindom's.
Grace Helbig!!
Wearing: (What the person is wearing. This plot takes place in the Middle Ages!) She made herself a nice short warrior outfit for her to fight in but when she isn't fighting, she usually wears the casual dress a woman should wear.
Royal: (Yes or no) No
Kingdom: Idris

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted, although, Are you sure you want to have a relationship between your own characters?)

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah, because I can make them do what I want them to do, as a couple. )

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(Then sure. Can I ask you of a big favor and pleaseeee ask people to join?)

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( Why is that such a big favor, I do it anyway as soon as I join an rp! )

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

The Land, Enternia

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Angelo "Angel or Leo" Leonardo Foscari 
pronunciation: [ Ahn-hel-oh / An-gel-oh  Lee-oh-nar-doh  Fohs-kar-ee)
Personality: Angelo is very kind, and giving to those of his kingdom. He is very loyal to his kingdom as the king's nephew and is very charismatic and charming to the ladies.He has a great sense of humor, and is outgoing. He tends to bottle up his emotions and when he can no longer hold it in he will lash out occasionally hurting a person. When this happens he usually regrets his mindless careless action and apologizes to the person. He is very protective of his sister, ever since their father died. Acts like a father always wanting to do a profile check on any boy who lays eyes on his sister. 
Bio: He was born on March 12 to Verona Rosso and Carlo Antonio Foscarti. His mother died of disease when he was 9. His father is the older brother of the queen of Fortuna. His father remarried when Angelo was 12, to a woman the infamous woman by the name of Griselda Gia Veneziana. Just like her name sounds, is exactly how she looked and was. cruel, and nasty she was. To his father's eyes she was the ideal woman, rich, and young only being 32 years of age while their father being 45. . Behind his father's back she would pinch, tease, Angelo. He would leave him without dinner, make him get up at 3 in the morning to clean the horse stables, would harshly criticize of how he dressed, and would leave marks on his skin of pinching him. she was indeed the stereotypical stepmother living up to her name. Sadly enough, this woman was highly respected, eminenet and of very high prestige. Her ego kept her on top. there was even rumors of her having affair with tghe king therefore when Angelo's father died she still got to keep her land and money unlike many widows. Thus, her torture continued and ever since Angelo's father died he has been extra protective of his younger sister. 
Looks: drew roy
Wearing: brown fitted norman pants, with brown leather boots, a loose mid lenth sleeved loose medieval shirt with a dark green vest, and a small delicate crown. He wore a gold ring on his right hand index finger . 
Royal: yes
Kingdom: Tedres 
Other: younger sister is Alessandra

Name:  Alessandra "Alessa"  Italia Foscari
pronunciation: [ Ah-less-ahn-drah  Ee-tah-lee-ah  Fohs-kar-ee]
Personality: very determined, driven, charismatic, kind, outgoing, quiet and athletic. She loves to horseback ride, and do archery even though it is a forbidden sport to do so as a royal lady. But she lives by the motto of "its not breaking the rules if you don't get caught." resulting in her rebellions uprising all the time. she still likes to dance and wears dresses but whenever she can her down to earth side springs out to life. she is witty, cunning and sarcastic.
Bio:she was born on november 3. basically same history or past as brother except for the following. When her mother died, at the age of six, it left alessandra in a state of shock. Alessandra became very quiet and only spoke when she needed to. when her father remarried she instantly hated Griselda from when she saw her on the altar. S
he 
detested her young licentious ways and the way she treated her brother. Alessandra was also criticized on her fashion statements, how she did her hair, how her etiquette was bad, how she would never be chosen as wife. This simple fact of never being chosen, didn't bother alessa that much, instead it drove her to drive griselda up the wall. Of course, her father saw alessandra as the little princess, and would never think that her daughter would be setting stink bomb's in the queen's bath, or putting porcupines in the queen's bed, or putting almonds in her food (the queen was allergic). So Alessandra could always get away with stuff. A couple weeks before her father died, Alessa was going to the kitchen to get a bite when she witnessed the confirmation of rumors. she saw griselda with the king! they were in the kitchen confirming the affair rumor. Alessandra never got to tell her father for he had incidentally died of "disease. Alessandra was convinced that her father was murdered but no one ever believed her theory. 

Looks: kalani
Wearing: a dark green forest princess dress and golden flats. But sometimes since her dress is so long and her feet so small she can get away with wearing brown combat boots. A lot more comfortable to wear. And when she goes out horseback riding or practices archery then she wears a cape .
Royal: yes
Kingdom:tedres
Other: older brother is Angelo

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Box Pt.2

latest videos