Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Under Wicked Queen's Reign (Open)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

Name:  Girvoi Sunce

Personality:  This is where it gets intresting.
Girvoi has a multiple personality  complex.
His first personality is a soft and almost Childlike type, focused on careful Reasearch and happy thoughts. Enjoying Spending time with his assistant and others. well devoting most of his time to research.
Whereas his other person..well.  Is a Blunt, Straight to the point, rather idiotic person lacking any sort of tact at all. To be fair he still retains his smarts in this stage. If repressed a tad.
this side would like nothing more than to blow up Entire villages and then unwind with a picnic and..other things.
Now, Keep in mind these are more or less two separate people sharing the same mind space. Alot more like rivaling siblings than the same person. It is an inconvenience he must endure.

Biography:  (Um...I don't...really..have anything...)

Species: Human

Powers:
1. He has the Ability to do a short range Teleport of Himself, or Other Inanimate objects.
If He devotes all his concentration to it, he can in fact do a long range teleport, He has created a many a device to help with this, but none of them seem to work. Teleportaion is a mental thing, and as such cannot teleport other living Beings without them fully allowing him to. (Workaround?)
2. He has the ability..or rather, the Convince to change his physical appearance depending on his personality,to help people better distinguish him you see. now, this doesn't work for anything besides his two different persons. and they still both look relatively similar 
3. He can make Things, weapons, tools, whatever, if given the correct tools, and very basic components, he can do it in a matter of minutes.

Rank: Well He is Technically a commoner, He prefers the name Researcher though. 

Side: He has chosen to side with the Raitaro.

Appearance: In his first Personality, The Happy one.

In his second Personality, The Idiot  

(I am sorry for the second one, it's the first one I saw that made sense...)

Other: N/A

Name: Marala Cavio (Mar, as she goes by.)

Age: Technically the same age as Girvoi. But not being on the same age scale, its hard to really tell, and her personality shows nothing to indicate her true age.

Personality: Insane.
Quite a literal use of the word, Mentally unstable, Crazy, take your pick. She seems to have an obsession with Girvoi, which isn't to strange all considering. There's not much I can Say about her personality besides that, its that strange. She has an incredibly high will, but it is broken by a few choice words, words I will not disclose here. She also has high pain tolerance, but only in situations where her or Girvoi's life is at stake.

Biography: She's always been with Girvoi. She was technically born into this world with him, although that's debatable.
Ever since a young age, her strange mind has caused her to forego the invisibility she normally has, altough if she even had This is a mystery aswell. Ever since then she and Girvio have been working together as close friends, and she follows him anywhere.

(very bad, but..um...sorry?)

Species: Unknown. Thought to be Flygia, only she really knows, and her mind..well..getting her to tell you would be quite hard.

Powers: 
1. ShapeShifting- She can change her form to that of a few select shapes, scattered about in her mind.
2. Energy generation - She can generate large amounts of energy. although she herself cannont do anything with the energy, but it can very much help Girvoi in his work.

Side: She is on the side of  Girvoi, whatever side he is on, so is she
Appearance: Normally she assumes the form of a Rather Young GIrl as in this picture, altough also seems to have cat-like tail and ears. (Agian, apologies)

Altough She can also take the form of a small cat, which generally rests on Girvoi's shoulder.
Those are the only two..forms? she currently has, although more may surface later. 

Other:

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
-Ink-
-Ink-
StarStar
(vahid43: Accepted. You don't need to fill out the parts that are optional, so you can take them from your form.)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
( I filled them out anyway..so can they just stay?)

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Greyson smiled and left the room, going after Greyson and Marcus. He happily skipped along until he found Greyson outside, patrolling. Greyson realized he was being watched by Greyson and kneeled befoe him. "My prince, my orders?" He said, aware of the current situation. "I assume you know what you're to do. Go get Marcus, and we'll leave post haste." Gamo said. "Marcus has left for Raitaro." He said. "Then we shall follow him. Get 2 horses and we'll leave." Greyson complied and returned with 2 horses. They went down a trail and was stopped by a knight.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
-Ink-
-Ink-
StarStar
(vahid43: Of course, it's fine.)

Marcus looked around him,  making sure that no one had followed him before pulling a map from his inside of his coat, and unrolled it. He inspected the map thoroughly, seeing that the city was being cradled by to ranges of mountains and into a valley, that were only a day far. Marcus found it strange that Rulila hasn't been able to attack them, but then again her men wouldn't stand the cold they would have to go through.

The knight stood in front of Gamo and Greyson with pursed lips. "Prince Marcus has request that no one follow him. I recommend you shouldn't, he seems very upset. Please, do not go unless you want your head cut off by your uncle, Gamo."

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamo squinted his eyes at the knight. "Wouldn't that be high treason? Wouldn't that cost him his life?" He asked. Greyson, looking around, found a second path parrallel to the one they were in front of. "Prince Gamo, there's another path. Shall we take that one instead?" Gamo looked down the second path, then back at Greyson, nodding. 

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
-Ink-
-Ink-
StarStar
The knight fixed himself in front of the two, blocking their narrow path. "No, it's not high treason. It is common that a royal slaughters his own blood, have you not done your history?" The knight questioned, but changed the subject back to what they were talking about. "You know how Marcus is, he will never forgive you if you follow him."

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamo sighed softly and nodded at the knight. "Come on Greyson. We'll have to find another way to this "town"." They pretended to leave, an slipped down the second path when the knight wasn't looking.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
-Ink-
-Ink-
StarStar
Marcus had traveled for more than three hours now, and he could tell he was getting close to Raitaro since the temperature was becoming cold because of the mountains. Though he wondered, Raitaro was a tropical city between two freezing mountains, how do they keep it that way?

Aglaia stood from the boulder she was sitting upon, holding her sword in her right hand as she kept it by her side. She walked out of the stream, looking around the blue forest with dots of golden butterflies calmly flyingaround. Aglaia smiled to herself, continuing to patrol around the woods.

Posted By:
-Ink-
-Ink-
StarStar
(Notice: A rule has been changed. You are welcomed to post if I'm offline, but only up to 2 pages.)

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Spamming Game

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Spamming Game

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What is your favourite........