Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

A pack of wolves once roamed around the forest at the base of some snowy mountains. There was an avalanche and their camp was destroyed. Now they are moving out to find a new home for them to live in. These wolves are magical and have certain way of running their pack. There is an Alpha. Second to the Alpha is the Beta and when the Alpha dies, the Beta becomes Alpha. All mothers share the care of the pups. Once the pups are strong enough, they leave their mother and have an older wolf assigned to keep watch over them. Their watcher keeps an eye on them until they are responsible enough to look after themselves. Prey is given to the mothers, pups and elders first. The pack also has a healer who takes care of all the injuries. They have only just begun their journey and the days are getting colder and colder...

Rules:
1. Plz dt tlk lek dis....
2. Don’t kill other people’s wolves... but you can kill prey!  Frustrated (you can be evil though)
3. Yes you can have romance between the wolves  :P
4. You can have 4 charries max.(doesn't include me)
5. Don’t god mod..!
6. Put “bubbles” as the code in the form if you have read the rules
7. Please try keep the form description short...?

Form
 Name:
 Bio: (optional)
 Other:
Code:
Looks: (Just a description)

Alpha: Leaf
Beta: Branco
Healer: Pok
Wolves: Raven, Ren, Raiker, Luna
Watchers and their pups: Arya - Thistle
Pups without watchers yet: Ash, Allegra, Maize
Mothers: Mist, Zero (expecting)

More about... watchers give the pups advise and make sure they don't get into trouble but all the wolves teach the pups to hunt and fight. The Alpha does a ceremony thing when he/she aapoints a pup it's watcher and when a pup becomes a true wolf of the pack.

My Form
 Name: Leaf
 Personality: Wise... kind... friendly...
Code: Bubbles
Looks: Tan fur with bright green eyes.

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey Paws!!! 
May I please join? I want Beta!
Also, I don't understand exactly what a Watcher is...

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

Of Course Gupi! :3

A watcher keeps an eye on the pup that when it leaves it's mother to become a true wolf of the pack. A watcher just makes sure the pup doesn't get into trouble... The watcher can also give the pup advise.... (kind of like a mentor but all the alpha teaches the pups to hunt and fight)

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms- 

Name: Branco
Personality: Solemn and serious, very loyal, kind, he seems very unapproachable. 
Bio: He was born and raised in the pack, but just out of pup-hood he was captured by some humans. He was tested on for a few moons before he finally escaped, bringing with him a young she-wolf. She became his mate but none of their pups lived longer then a day or were stillborn. Her final pup survived but she died when the camp was destroyed.
Other: He's one of the older wolves of the pack, not an Elders age but not young. 
Looks: He's very large* with long white fur and a slim muzzle. He always looks very solemn. His eyes are icey blue and he has a scar running over hsi left eye, part of his left ear is torn and he a weak front left ankle.

*Largest wolf in the pack, if you don't mind.

Name: Thistle
Personality: Very hot-headed and fast speaking. Curious and easily annoyed. Can be pretty rude
Bio: She's Branco's pup, she misses her mother a lot but is very happy because she's been taken in by Mist. She's a moon older than Mist's pup's though.
Other: She looks exactly like her mother
Looks: She has dark tan short fur and yellow eyes. Her muzzle, tail tip and back right paw are a tan-tawny mix.

Name: Mist
Personality: Very kind and I don't really know...she's a new character to me...
Bio: She's young and this is her first litter of pups, she's very worried that they won't all survive the journey.
Other: If anyone wants to be her pup(s) its fine, he pups are only young though. She also needs a mate.
Looks: A very small she-wolf with sleek grey-blue fur and green eyes.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
I'll jump in ;D 

Name: Arya

Nickname: Flame

Personality: She's a level headed, intelligent wolf. She prefers to keep to herself and is quite reserved. She's calm and rational often handling stressful situations with delicacy trying her level best to solve each issue.
In a team she prefers to be the 'Strategist' forming effective plans and strategies. Arya comes off as cold but really is a kind wolf at heart caring for the wolves she's close with showing any form of affection or caring attitude in her own way. Arya's stubborn honestly, believing her way is right and finds it annoying to step down from her position. She can't stand impulsiveness, trying to be patient to calm the pups she watches down and to think through things. 

Bio: As a pup, Arya had been dubbed with the nickname 'Flame' Because her tail caught on fire on one occasion. She had been able, with much panic, put out her tail in a pile of snow.

She had always been reserved and quiet not wishing to partake in the pranks the other pups pulled. Instead she only had a few friends growing up and would rather spend her time watching her father hunt and picking up tips and tricks he used as he was the Alpha of the pack before dying in the Avalanche.

Other: Thistle is the very first pup she watches. And she has been a...challenge..for Arya.. dealing with her quick impulsive mind set. Thistle is the first pup she's been assigned to watch and Arya made it her goal to train Thistle into looking into things from a different perspective.

Writing Sample:

"Shh.. Thistle look" Arya nudged her nose in the direction of a Moose picking off berries off of a bush.

Thistle's eyes widened, "Well what are we waiting for?! Let's attack!"  Thistle excitedly exclaimed. 
"Wait." Arya's stern voice was enough to stop the young pup in her tracks. 
"Why..?" Thistle whined pawing at the snow under her feet not willing to look her watched in the eyes. 
Arya stared calmly down at the young pup, her pale violet eyes piercing Thistle's eyes.
"Look closer." 
Thistle wrinkled her snout searching around the clearing to find the one thing Arya was looking for and then Thistle saw it.

A small baby moose was clinging to the warmth of it's mother. "I..see it.." Thistle whispered before turning to her mentor only to see Arya stalking off.
'
W-wait!" Thistle called out running after her, Arya paused her steps and waited for Thistle to follow her long strides. 

"I still don't understand Arya.." Thistle trailed off, "Why can't we attack the moose?" She asked in all Pup like innocence. 

"Because Thistle," Arya briefly looked down to the tiny wolf-pup, "We have enough meat for the Pack, and if we attacked the mother moose, who would look after her baby?" She said in a gentle tone.

"I understand.." Thistle quickly blurted picking up her small paws to catch up with Arya. 

"Always look closer Thistle, there's more than meets the eye with many things.." 

Looks: She has a white coat of fur with a tinge of gray all around her body. Her tail, paws and ears have a fade to Ash Grey colour to it. Her eyes are an icy violet. 

That's my character smile Thistle is her pup Big Grin

Darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
(Great! Lets see if others join before we begin... Big Grin )

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
(My two other characters)
Name: Pok
Personality: Kind... Caring... Gentle
Looks: Soft grey fur with amber eyes

Name: Raven
Personality: Friendly... Kind... Strong... Persuasive...
Looks: Quite a handsome wolf... Black fur and blue eyes.

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

"Gupi1999" wrote:

(BUMP)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Question!: What makes this pack of wolves so unique? What special abilities do they have? 
Update: I'm leaving for a hike on the 18th to the 20th... So if we can start the rolpelay after then? 

Darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar

{They can do "magical" things but all the wolves can do the same. If they have evil intentions or it is toatally going to end up bad, their "powers" don't work for what they are trying to do... So they have powers realting to the elements but everywolf's isn't that strong... yet. For example, the most powerful things they can do now are create a very tiny weak flame, move a small amount of water, grow tiny shoots, control a weak gust of wind and small things like that :3

Sure! We can start after smile }

/)^3^(\

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Whos going to watch If I Stay?

latest videos