Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
( Big Grin it's perfectly fine... )

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
camopelt_2573011 Lock
camopelt_2573011
Star
Name: Puddle
Mom; Needs adopted
Age-12 moons
Mentor: needs one
Bio: she wolf with blue eyes she really wants to help the pack

Camopelt

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Not the OP but-
1) This forum is closed, therefore no one else can join.
2) You haven't used the roleplays form
3) You form is also inconsistent 

....so yeah.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry camopelt but what Gupi said.)

/)^3^(\
I am very bad at remembering things about charries so please forgive me if I ask about something that I should know about your charrie smile

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
The pack had finished the last of the deer, much to Ren's noticing, The pups, including Ash, the mothers and the elders had already eaten. Meaning what was left over was for the wolves. 

Ren spent his morning with Raven, though he was already preoccupied with Allegra, Ren still sought out the company of his longtime friend. 

Ash didn't mind one bit he was travelling with Raiker when the pack set off. 
He liked it. 

Arya made sure Thistle was in sight. She relaxed when she saw the young she-pup and struck up a conversation with Pok who was walking alongside her. 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Branco walked at the head of the pack again, he'd switch over with Leaf later on. He wasn't in the best mood and the other wolves were keeping a slight distance. He had issues with the fact that Zero had to travel with pups so young, he understood there was no choice but it was a huge risk. He was particularly angry with Raiker who didn't seem to care.

Mist had found Maize the night before and the she-pup was hanging by her scruff from her mothers mouth, she wasn't losing her again. She walked in a group with the few other mothers, the pups all wide awake and bouncing about.

Thistle was sniffing the ground as she walked- practicing for, 'play-hunting'. This was a game the pups played where one of them was the prey and the others hunted them. She wasn't that good at picking up scents, actually she was terrible. She knew Branco's and Arya's but that was it, she couldn't even pick up her own.

(I'll introduce NightEyes a little later)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Raven walked with Ren, keeping an eye on Allegra.
Allegra bounced forwards and suddenly skidded to a halt. A small tiwg lay in her path. She carefully stepped over it and looked over to Raven. Raven smiled and nodded to her. As Allegra continued boucing along Raven tried to stop himself letting out an amused bark.
Pok walked beside Arya, looking out for herbs she could collect while they talked.

(Yay Night Eyes!)

/)^3^(\

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Arya pawed over to Thistle and pointed out a bush."See that? That plant if brushed against your fur will make you very itchy and give you a rash. This place has many of those plants, do your best to avoid it." 

Ren grimaced slightly at the 'itchy plant. "I would hate to have those leaves brush my fur." He told Raven. 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Branco walked along, muttering to himself.

Mist watched her pups as they walked.

Thistle nodded seriously at the plant"Okay Arya! What about that one? With the berries?"She ran over to a large bush with bright red berries covering it. Almost as soon as she'd reached it she was scampering back toward Arya because a wolf was struggling through the bush.

---------------------------

Name: Night (Night Eyes)
Personality: Quiet, serious, kind, wise, distant. 
Bio: He was born and raised in the a very small pack. Just before he became a true wolf of the pack, there was a fire that ruined there home. Most of the pack died, crushed by trees and burnt alive. He did his best to save them but nothing worked. The remaining member sof the pack all went their spereate ways.
Other: He's still a young wolf but he acts much older. He has a great understanding of the stars and a strong connection with them.
Code: Bubbles
Looks: He's and average size wolf with short black fur and a thin structure. He has a white tipped tale and some whte on his muzzle. His eyes are pale purple and very wide, they seem to reflect the moon- even during the day. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Pack... (open)

Posted By:
Prettypaws
Prettypaws
StarStarStarStar
Leaf saw a black wolf pop out from a bush up ahead. It wasn't a wolf of the pack so she ran forward to see.

Raven nodded, "My father said that he once fell into one of those bushes when he was hunting..." Raven chuckled alittle.

/)^3^(\

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

latest videos