Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: Everything was fine...until the world crashed with the sun and almost exploded. Well, most people are dead put others are hanging to be alive, but get this some of you are supernaturals some are not. Try to survive and find a place to live if you can. Supernaturals are helping out humans and the humans are scared,starved and hurt. (I will give my form once I get three at least)

rules:  (I do not want them to be long....).  

Please no "perfect Characters"..

Ask to join..

don't take romances too far....

form: 

Name:

Personality:

Looks(description or picture anime or real):

Powers (if have any):

(Supernaturals) What type: 

Bio (Can be short):

(Supernaturals) Will help humans or not: 

Other:

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kari Zephyr
Personality: Rude to new comers, good to her friends,
Looks: Black hair, white and red tips.  Amber eyes. Fair skin
Powers: Transforming, Chaos daggers.
Supernatural: Chaos wolf
Bio: Was an orphan, so cared little when the world ended.
Will help humans or not: Only if she feels like it.
Oher: X

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( Accepted! smile )

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
-Seryjiin-
-Seryjiin-
StarStarStar
(Can I join?) Test post Test post Enter key test post

MCF, reporting for duty!

It's a callsign. Don't ask. -_-

I am Seryjiin (SEHR-EE-JEEN).

You're welcome.

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join, Mariah? :3)

Name: Svetlana and Anastasia Antonov
Age: Extremely old, but both appear to be around the age of 19.
Looks:

The twins wear identical masks made of white dove feathers, and have never taken them off, so no one knows what they clearly look like. But the twins have a very strange eye color: They are a deep, through bright blue color with a golden/honey rim surrounding the pupils. They also have very pale skin, almost ivory like and have tattoos going from their chest all the way up to their eyes. They also have horns, Svetlana's being a grayish color while Anastasia's are purely white. Svetlana has black hair while Anastasia bleached hers white.
Powers:
Svetlana:
Fear Inducement - The ability to control ones fear to the point where the victim begins to hallucinate.
Illusion of Pain - Ability to make other believe they are in pain, and control the strength of it.
Fire and Heat Manipulation - Ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, control or absorb fire.
Enhanced Strength - Exert super physical strength far greater than the average member of the user's species.
Anastasia:
Psychic Invulnerability - Be immune or highly resistant against psychic attacks.
Dream Walking - Ability to walk throughout others dreams, and control them.
Clairvoyance - Ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses.
Fear Inducement - The ability to control ones fear to the point where the victim begins to hallucinate.
Enhanced Dexterity - Precisely control the movements and muscles of oneself.
The two also have the ability to see into the past, present and future.
(Supernaturals) What Type: The Barguest is a supernatural beast that usually takes the form of an enormous wolf. The Barguest is usually described as a black wolf the size of a mastiff, with horns, fangs and fiery eyes. The mere sight of it bodes disaster or death, and if anyone tries to approach it or pass in front of it, it will inflict a terrible wound that never heals.
(Supernaturals) Will Help Humans or Not: Maybe
Other: Blinded by their masks, but still able to see, these two Twins look into the past, the present and into the future. They can see beyond the realm of the mortal and are not traceable in time.

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course! :3)

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yes you can join :3)

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
lolgirl089
lolgirl089
StarStarStar
name: Amilea                                      Power:   i can fly but only for a short time,i can also shrint.
Age:  12                                                  supernatural: half angel   i help humans
Personality: nice and shy         BIO: I was a normal girl but when i was 8 i had started growing wings .  when i was nine (i had very small wings) my mom and dad died in a airplane crash. so i lived in the woods ever since the animals and i took care of myself since then.   p.s. may i join?                                     what i look like:
 sorry but i dont know how to post a pic i have been trying but for now i will use details: i have blonde hair,blue eyes and a warm smile. i wear a short lose light pink dress i wear sliver arm and leg things. please think of me as a anime. 

"Im too scared to be myself, don't be like me, be yourself.. Your future is BRIGHT!!" -lolgirl089

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you can, and don't worry I had trouble posting a picture at first too. Accepted)

The world is ending.....

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(I might make more characters but for now 1)

Name:  
Madilyn Wilson (Or Madi)

Personality

Looks caring and sweet, but it really depends on her mood, sometimes she will have black wings when mad, white when happy or in this case sweet. Stubborn and a little bit friendly and outgoing when she knows you otherwise...shy. Very close to animals.

Looks(description or picture anime or real):

Powers (if have any): 

Power of nature as in wind, ground movements, rain,snow and lightning.

Movement: Can move things with hand power or with mind.

(Supernaturals) What type: Heaven angel or sometimes Black angel.

Bio (Can be short): She has been some type of angel since five years old. Her mom died for trying to fight for her and her dad wasn't there he moved to make more money. She has sisters but they are not in her life anymore. But now some people hated her because she accidentally made the world collapse

(Supernaturals) Will help humans or not: Sometimes

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Reasons why MockingJay Part 1 is the worse...

insanity

Cindrella and Ice cream-cart

insanity

How do you make a forum?

insanity

latest videos