Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

He Held the Gun

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

Sophia left the bathroom. She wasn't crying right now because she needed to think of her friends. Once she left the bathroom she saw Brandon. "Can you get some of us home?" Sophia asked. Brandon nodded. "Of course. Who?" he asked. "Not sure yet.." Sophia said. Brandon nodded and gave her a hug. He walked towards his locker. Sophia walked towards the the gym. When she got there some people were crying while others talked about how'd they miss them. Sophia couldn't help but glare. She saw this one group of snobby girls who used to talk about Alice. "Shut up.. Y'all have no right to cry.." she hissed before turning away. None of them had a right to cry. Sophia saw Bishop by the principal and walked over. She looked between them for a second then said " Any news yet?" she waited for the principal to answer. He looked as if he was debating on telling her. While he thought Sophia looked at Bishop "Can you take some of us home? Brandon said he would.. I'm not sure who's gonna wanna ride with who." Sophia said as tears went down her face.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos