Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Gregor the Overlander RP

Posted By:
regalianx Lock
regalianx
Star
I want to use my own character. There are two ways we can go about this- one is we start from the first book, and re-write/roleplay it through with our own little twists, or two- start after the last book with some other prophecies we make up or war.

Either way, I don't really care. I want to be an overlander, and I will post my character's description below.

RULES: *you must read these*

1. Do not kill off another person's character without their permission.
2. If you're going to leave please tell me.
3. Be as literate as possible.
4. When you join post your character's description as so- their name, gender, age, height, weight, appearance, brief history, and what race/if they are an overlander or underlander.

5. Ask to join by posting "mirrormask"

Can we get this show on the road already please?

Gregor the Overlander RP

Posted By:
regalianx Lock
regalianx
Star
Name: Cleo
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: Brown long hair reaching her waist, green eyes, and pale skin.
Brief History: Cleo lives in a two bedroom apartment with her depressed father who is always out or at work. She is currently attending college classes at BMCC and spends a lot of her time in Central Park writing. She is very stubborn and blunt.
Race: Overlander

Gregor the Overlander RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? )

Name: Maia Serene Rose Thorne

Appearance: Maia stands at 5'9 and is quite lithe and #####. As an Underlander, she has a bit darker hair, not the silvery white color, but of a sort of dark blondish-black almost. Her looks are quite ##### for an Underlander, therefore she is usually shut out. She wears her hair in a braid tucked in, but that doesn't take away from the fact hat her eyes are a steely, icy blue, not lavender. She has developed curves, and quite large eyes. 

Biography: HAHAHAHA NO. 

Personality: Maia is spunky, sarcastic, and funny, she is a fun person to be around, and stands out in a crowd. She is different, and proud of being different, and will seriously jack you up if you ever criticize her. She has a short temper, and a rebellious personality. She likes to pick fights, and rarely ever knows her place to stand down. She is usually defiant, and her pride never let's her back down on a challenge. She likes exhilaration, and go to astonishing lengths to get it. She cracks the strangest jokes, but no matter how strange or despairing the situation, you can always count on her to be the reason someone laughs. 

Race: Underlander

Other: None, 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Gregor the Overlander RP

Posted By:
regalianx Lock
regalianx
Star
You may absolutely join. Would you like to take this to inbox as a one on one?

Gregor the Overlander RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Gregor the Overlander RP

Posted By:
regalianx Lock
regalianx
Star
Awesome, just accept my friend request and then I'll inbox you!

Gregor the Overlander RP

Posted By:
regalianx Lock
regalianx
Star
are you still there?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I just find it hard not to love monkeys!

Its a never ending game!

What's your pets name?

who is your fav actor- indian or english?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos