Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Familiars

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Leer has followed.
He had only been in the prison for a few hours, and already people were getting him out. A new record.
He had known this would happen, and that is why he went willingly with the guards.

Most likely he had an anticipation of what would happen. As an Energy mage he was always needed for things, but at this point...
He assumed it had something to do with the school, which was perfectly fine with him.

How can I make you happy?

The Familiars

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
(Bump, can't post 'til worldqweencc posts)

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

The Familiars

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh sorry!) 

Carrie looked up at the figure with a glare. She did heal Isabelle's cuts....but Carrie always had a bad feeling about strangers. "How long with this mission take? I have to be somewhere before someone else dies." Carrie growled. She still somehow needed to meet her mother before she died of old age. "Plus, I don't trust strangers wearing hoods, that come out of no where. Kinda creepy you know?" Carrie said sarcastically.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

The Familiars

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
The figure was quiet for a moment. It then said, "I'd rather not reveal my appearance, it will stay hidden until you complete the mission. Genevieve and Leer will accompany you. Is that okay?" The figure awaited a response. If Carrie accepted, he would go to Genevieve and ask her. Genevieve actually knew who this person was, but didn't know about the mission and that he was coming to ask Genevieve to do it. The figure held in a sigh of stress.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

The Familiars

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Carrie thought for a moment. Seeing Genevieve? That would be nice. But she also had to worry about other things, like the girl she was holding and her mother who was dying painfully. "Sure, I'll help you." Carrie smiled. "But I have to take care of my family first, and maybe we can meet after that." Carrie snickered, getting up and pushing the stranger off her monster. Frankly, it got her frustrated when people just stop her from whatever she is doing just so they can speak. If the stranger wanted her to do anything, he'd just have to wait. Carrie sat back down in the monsters hand and nodded and the snow monster walked off towards the palace once again.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

The Familiars

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
Leer wasn't sure what was going on. But to that he...Strangely enough wasn't paying attention.
he was more focused on the person in the hood. Who was...Not emitting any energy.
That or it was being blocked, but he found it strange, not too strange. But if it was being blocked, why would he take precautions like this? Leer himself wasn't too harmful if he could sense his..Or it's energy...
But something took him by surprise, the other person, who it seemed was being talked into coming with the strange person. Did he know them? he was sure he knew them from somewhere..And with that his suspicions of it having something to do with the school were mostly confirmed.

How can I make you happy?

The Familiars

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
The figure walked back towards Leer. "Carrie will accompany us later. Right now we need to focus on getting Genevieve. She knows who I am so she will be harder to persuade. Follow." He said, he walked off, knowing Leer would follow, from curiosity. The figure walked into some trees until he disappeared. The wind picked up where Leer was, pushing him to where the figure had disappeared. 

The figure appeared in front of where Genevieve had stopped to rest. "Jenny," He said in a slow voice. Genevieve's eyes widened and she looked up. Only one person called her by that name. "Is that you?" She asked. She knew he didn't like it when anyone revealed who he was. She could already feel the presence of someone else. "There's a mission you must accomplish." He said. Genevieve sagged her shoulders. "Of course there is, there always is, you never ask for anything else." She said, the figure took a step forward. "This one is serious, Jenny, you need to accompany your friends on this." Genevieve tightened up again. "You invited my friends?!" The figure calmed her. "You will need more than just Water element to complete this, Jenny."

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

The Familiars

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Carrie sighed. Frankly, she didn't want to go on any adventure at the moment. She didn't want to follow that idiotic figure. "I'm already unsure that he even knew Genevieve, and trusting a stranger? It just didn't feel right to me. The next thing I'll know is the person attacking me somehow for power or whatever, and I would have to go through her dark side all over again!" Carrie shook her head, thinking. They where in front of the palace, and Carrie didn't even notice. How long was she lost in her thought? It didn't matter. She sent one of the guard to take the Isabelle, who was sleeping on her chest, to a room and to warm her the best they could, even if though they weren't the best at that. The castle was made out of crystal and ice, just at Carrie remembered it. A man named Joey showed Carrie to her mothers room. He bowed, and walked off. Carrie stared at the door for a moment, then grabbed the handle, twisted, and opened the door slowly. There, all worn out in wrinkles with skin showing her bones, was her mother. "M-mom..." Carrie skipped. Her mother slowly turned to her. "CARRIE!" She suddenly yelped out. "Oh darling! I missed you! Come here!" She cried. Carrie ran over to her mother, and hugged her lightly.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

The Familiars

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Genevieve began complaining again. "So Carrie's not coming?" She asked, annoyed that he promised she would, even though she's not here. He stopped and said, "I feel her telepathic energy...she's overlooking it more than she should." He said, a bit unsure as well. Genevieve frowned and turned to Leer. "Did he tell you what the mission was?" She asked him, she already knew that he most likely didn't tell Leer what the mission was, but she wanted to be sure.

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

The Familiars

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
After a couple min of talking and catching up on news, her mother sighed. "Whats wrong?" Carrie asked her mother. "Carrie....I know you might not like this...but I need you to take the throne." Her mother whimpered. Carrie knew that her mother knew that she would never want to take the throne. She couldn't stay in the castle forever. Not like her mother. "I-I can't...I just..." Carrie skipped, looking down. "But who will, Carrie? Who will?" Her mother asked. Carrie shook her head. "...I'll give you at least a month to think about it. But please, if you regret, the kingdom will have no leader, and it will turn to chaos." Carries mother sighed. Carrie saw how suddenly tired her mother looked, and nodded. "Get some sleep, I'll think about it." Carrie smiled, and walked out of the room. She went down stairs to the main throne room and stared the two chairs that laid. She didn't want to be prisoner. But she didn't want her kingdom becoming chaos either.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos