Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Ria drummed her fingers on the table she was sitting on, she was currently at home. With a sigh, she pushed off of the table and headed out the door, deciding to just go for a walk. She headed in the general direction of the woods, where she spent much of her spare time.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn stealthily went through the shadowed forest with streams of glittering light seeping through, her luminous  violet eyes searching through the shadows. Her eyes were noticeably becoming darker since she hadn't fed on blood for more than a week, as she was too busy with other things and wasn't even able to remember to feed.

She then heard a quick heartbeat and a crack of a leaf being stepped on, a scent immediately hitting her. The scent was the familiar smell of the common deer around this area of the woods. Evelyn immediately ran towards its direction, careful not to step on anything that could sign her arival. She was quiet and swift, the deer never expecting her despite the creature's sensitve senses.

A row of sharp teeth overlapped her normal ones, three more rows on the roof of her mouth. Clearly, she wasn't the kind of vampire with only two fangs. How would she even be able to break through the skin with only two fangs? It seemed ridiculous to her that people would believe that sort of stereotype.

Her math bit right through the animal's fur, skin, fat and flesh, eventually reaching its main vein. She thirstily drank from the shaken creature.

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Cadmus shuddered as he saw the vampire sank her teeth into the deer's neck. As a peryton, he found it hard to stand and watch other creatures like himself die, but he had been sent here on a mission, to find others, not to protect the local wildlife. He stepped out of the trees again and fixed his gaze on Evelyn, his blood cold at the hunger in her eyes. He then calmed slightly as he read her aura and managed to say, "hello".

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn froze at the feeling of someone approaching her, her fangs retracting to be hidden. She licked the little bit of blood from her lips, no longer appearing blood red but their natural pale pink. Evelyn the looked over at the man, her eyes changing from violet to a glittering pale gold as the deer's blood took effect.

She then stood up from her crouched position, her eyes never leaving the boy. "Hello..."

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Cadmus. Cadmus Goldshade", he said, deciding he should introduce himself. "I'm assuming you're a vampire, not just someone who likes blood? For some reason, I find the latter more disturbing. Either way, I'm hoping you're ... not still hungry". His lip tugged up at the corner with his last words, though not with amusement. "May I enquire as to your name?"

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn's eyes looked down at the dead deer for a moment before returning her gaze to the boy standing in front of her. "No, I'm no longer hungry," Her gaze never left the supposed "Cadmus". Her lips hadn't smiled at the innocent looking boy's one. "I am Evelyn... Evelyn Colt."

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gh0st8" wrote:

(May I join?)

(Make your form first, please.) 

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
DreamWolf
DreamWolf
Star
(Sorry about not being able to post. My laptop messed up a couple of months ago,  and it's difficult to type on my tablet. I'll post when I can.)

The Enchanted Division

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Cadmus noticed her expression didn't change, though he wasn't too surprised. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Evelyn." His lip curved up at the corner as he looked away for a moment. "To be honest, I hadn't expected to see anyone else here, especially not a vampire; these days your kind seems to hang out in city areas, more so than woodlands." He hesitated, one eyebrow arched. "You are a vampire, aren't you?"

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Watcha Watching? (2013)

Your favorite bands?

Your favorite bands?

WHY!

therefore

latest videos