Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Summer Camp- Seems like forever(ATJ)

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Evelyn got quickly bored, so she started to walk around, trying to find out what she could do at the camp. "There has to be something to do," she mumbled under her breath as she passed through the people.

Here's a mini Frank and Gerard just for you!

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStar
Katherine smirked at a odd guy coming into camp. She felt a odd present, not from this new fellow camper, but by the others.As she   admired the chipmunks, or as I can say, feeling a connection with them, a odd shadow came forth. The chipmunks ran into the trees. She   looked around. "Odd" she mumbled.

Tom  walked into the camp, noticing some of the others staring at him. He looked a girl looking around oddly. He grinned, and snapped his figures, the mysterious shadow  left. "How did you?" asked  the Druid girl with a grin, a chipmunk came to her side. "Seems to me, this was a spirit of some kind, I told it to leave" He hissed with a cold voice. "Well, then, if it was just a regular animal, why did you have to fear it?" she asked.  "Might  have been" he responded with a smirk and walked off.

"If love is perfect Chaos let it live again"
-Discord, Sun's fire
Signature Pic
Signature and Bio
Signature 3
Signature and Bio 5 and 3
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
Hyno's Lullaby~
Come little children , come with me
Safe and Happy you will be
Away from your homes, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun...

Remeber to party like an ALICO

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Leda stood up once again. She was bored as ever waiting to be directed somewhere with the other campers. She started wandering around the camp once more trying to occupy her bored mind.

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandria tapped her chin as If to pose that she was thinking, "Ah yes, why not? I mean it's not like you're  a stranger or anything," she told the boy sarcastically with a mischevious smirk playing on her lips. "Il mio nome è Alexandra, but you can call me Alex if you'd like. " She introduced herself with deceiving smile,

My name is Alexandra 

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Tommy Gazed at her with a grin. "Names Tommy, I'm from England." He spoke in a thick, British accent, an accent from the countryside, hardly posh at all. 

As far as he was concerned, his family were not posh. His American parents, were neither.

He never really knew his parents. They probably went wild, just maybe. He wasn't so sure. The scent was strong in the small, Italian Girl. She was definitely something different, something strange. Something Supernatural. 

He began to realise that It wasn't just him that was different. It was the whole camp, every single councillor, every pupil here. His parents had taken him to what he thought, was a prison Camp! He wasn't really bothered by it, at least he was away from those people he called Mortal...

He sat down, on the edge of the bridge, the water touching his bare feet. He thought how he was to phrase it.

"Do you feel everything around here? The aura? The non Mortal? I do..." He sighed. 
He stood up, towering over the girl who was a year older than him. "Are you, a Different Species?" 

He sighed looking down. What if he was wrong? He could've just exposed his secret. Just all he needed... 

"Because I'm different..... I'm... I'm... A..a.a.a." He stuttered his words, trying to find them.

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStar
(Tom is in Star I forgot to add that to his forum, edited on page 4 )
Katherine looked confused, she couldn't tell if he was trying to be an ally or an enemy. She then pet the chipmunk on the head, she took a piece of pinecorn and  craked it, "Does this work? hopefully the needles aren't on here?" She told them.

"If love is perfect Chaos let it live again"
-Discord, Sun's fire
Signature Pic
Signature and Bio
Signature 3
Signature and Bio 5 and 3
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
Hyno's Lullaby~
Come little children , come with me
Safe and Happy you will be
Away from your homes, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun...

Remeber to party like an ALICO

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

freind chat

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!