Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Next (ATJ - Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Desire sat cross legged on the floor, despite there being chairs and couches scattered across the room. She held an elastic hair tie in her mouth and was braiding her hair down her left shoulder. She soon ran out of the reddish brown locks and tied the simple braid with her hair band. 

She smoothed the braid down, it was sleek, long, and fashioned with the fingers of a professional. After all, this (and a ponytail or a bun) were the main things she wore in her hair everyday, starting from the day her parents died. 

She yawned and stood up, her black cracking from sitting down so long to braid the choppy lengths of her hair. She stretched her arms skyward for good measure and picked up her sword. It was strange to use these old fashioned weapons, when you had guns and everything. But it was nice, sometimes. 

She studied the blade, the way the light reflected off of its silver surface. How the hilt felt in her hand, rough, grippy. She set it down on the floor with a clank. Duncan and Bishop had went out for one of their supply runs, and she was here, bored, doing nothing at all. 

She crashed face first on a couch, and screamed into its worn padding. "SO. FREAKING. BORED. So of all people, Duncan chooses Bishop to go to the supply run? Well, OF COURSE he does! Bishop is his one and only loyal knight. Who made him boss of us all in the first place?" She complained to the couch. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Next (ATJ - Closed)

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
"Agreed," Duncan said, and soon enough they were on the real road. It would only take a few minutes to get into town, and then they could figure out exactly where they wanted to search. The town wasn't big, but it had all of the little things most towns had: a grocery store, a theater, a police station. Duncan called the theater his home for a while before he found the factory. He tightened his fingers along the length of the steering wheel, the leather beneath his hands warm with sweat. "We can check the station," he offered. "Maybe you can find a better gun there."

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Next (ATJ - Closed)

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Penelope ignored Desire's complaint and continued to think; but more harder. It then came across to her that at anytime, anyplace, people were dying. It spooked her minute, causing her to then think about her everyone here, and how at anytime, they too could die from anything. Murder, sickness, suicide, and anything else. One day they could be laughing and all smiles, but the next day; gone.

Me in any public/social situation:

Next (ATJ - Closed)

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe, if it isn't looted."Bishop said, as he looked around trying to find it. "Or maybe they are too stupid to go there first, and they went somewhere else."

It's okay, to not be okay.

Next (ATJ - Closed)

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
"We'll find something," Duncan promised, and soon enough they were pulling into town. The windows on the jeep were up and he pressed his sunglasses up higher on the bridge of his nose. "I'm less nervous now," he said quietly. "I'm not feeling that ever pressing danger." He pulled slowly onto a small road, figuring it would be safer to travel off the main road. He glanced over towards Bishop, but then looked forward again. If he got too shaky, he might come off as anxious or honestly as nervous as he was before.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Next (ATJ - Closed)

Posted By:
adarrious_1600339 Lock
adarrious_1600339
StarStarStarStarStar
"You alright dude?"Bishop said looking over at him. "You're looking a little pale. And you're gripping the wheel a little too hard."He said, "I can do the run by myself, it's no problem."

It's okay, to not be okay.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

latest videos