Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Blood.

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
Meanwhile in the capital...

A pale lanky man with black rimmed bifocals sat at a long sleek mahogany table in an empty off white room, his too big brown loafered feet propped up on the edge, cigar hanging out his mouth and an old fashioned black dial phone at his side. He hummed and drummed his fingers to some Billie Holiday song blasting over his record player. Suddenly the phone rang.

"Yes?"The man crooned slowly, almost as if he had a speech impediment, but his low tone spoke otherwise.

"Sir, I think you oughtta send some men down to tranzit. We may have found what you've been looking for."A gravelly voice traveled through the set.

"Aha, great! I'll send a hovercraft. Catch whoever is involved and I'll send a corruption squad over there. No vein will go unpunctured.'' The man said, maintaining his smooth low and slow way of speaking. He hung up immediately and stood, turning off the record player and sat at his very own personalized transaction seat. He took a blade and placed an arm in a pearly white basin , slicing through meat and opening a vein and letting the  oddly colored blood flow freely. "Finally, after all these years, I'll vanquish your existence from this world." He muttered. He pressed a button on a remote and soon operafilled the room.

Blood.

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
"There,"Cain choked out, pointing to the top of the mountain weakly.

Blood.

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Maize was currently perched up in a tree looking around. She picked up a leaf and slowly tore it up into tiny pieces. She pulled out a picture of her mother and sisters and smiled a sad smile at it. "What I would do to have you back and here with me. I miss you all so much....." She said before placing a kiss on the photo and stashing it away.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!

Blood.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia nodded. She grabbed his arm to keep him steady. "Ok.. Let's go." she said.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Blood.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Robin was still distracted as she walked back into her house, pouring the water from the bucket into one of the bowls lining the wall. She went back outside, her bucket swinging slightly in one hand, a slight hum escaping her lips.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Blood.

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStar
From the distance, Charlie could hear the sound of pounding footsteps sprinting up the stairs. Charlie sighed as a young man bursted onto the rooftop. "Ghost Protocol!....help.......needed......in the town closest here!" the young man said between breaths. "I'll handle it" he replied standing up. With that, he ran to the town as quickly as possible.

Blood.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Amelia saw Charlie from the roof top she was sitting on. She watched as he ran towards the town, curious of what was happening.

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Blood.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blackwater101" wrote:

Sophia nodded. She grabbed his arm to keep him steady. "Ok.. Let's go." she said.

bump

please join

Blood.

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
A pure white hovercraft whizzed it's way over Tranzit, gasps and screams filling the air. Cain tensed in fear and began shuffling quickly towards the mountain. 

Raz jumped at the sudden noise, racing to the door and looking outside. Her eyes widened as they focused on the huge white hovercraft."Oh sh*t."She muttered. It was never good when the Capital visited, they usually took people or shut down everyones business for at least a few days.

Blood.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia helped him towards the mountain. She jumped at the sounds of screaming. 

please join

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)