Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Blood.

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
"WOULD EVERYONE PLEASE BOARD THE HOVERCRAFT> EMERGENCY CHECKS ARE NEEDED IMMEDIATLY" voices boomed all throughout tranzit. "ANYONE CAUGHT TRYING TO ESCAPE WILL BE SUBJECT TO TERMINATION."

Cain cursed under his breath. "Greaaaat."He said. He plopped down, blocking it all out. Suddenly it was just him and the mountain that he'd called home all these years. He'd been raised here, known so many people, loved , had so many memories of better times and worst. But now what? This was the end. Suddenly he was exhausted. "Ugh......Whelp. I lived a good life."He said to no one in particular. Mostly just to let it be known. He laid on the ground and stared up at the pale blue sky and smiled as the breeze ruffled the branches. Yes. He would definitely miss this. Maybe when he died his spirit would forever be roaming these hills, watching overRaz and the people in town occasionally. Or maybe they would just destroy this place completely. 

Heavy footsteps shook the ground and soon he was lifted up, no doubt by the guards,. He felt the atmosphere change as well, the rustic earthy smell of the mountain was now replaced by the too clean antiseptic type smell of the capitol. He knew he was now in their hands.

Raz sat on the couch and stared at the door. Waiting. Fopr what? She had no clue. In her heart she hoped this was all her insane day dreams and Cain would burst through the door with some crazy animated story of his trip to town like he normally did, he  would then laugh about her impractical dreams and tell her it was because she didn't eat properly. But nothing of the sort happened. Instead she was met by the cold white suits of the Capitol Guard. 

"Come with us,"A man said, his beady eyes eating up her image hungrily. She sighed and rose from the makesjift couch and brushed by the guard, evading his wandering hand skillfully.

"Touch me and I'll anihilate your very existence,"She said , sending a cold glare towards the sputtering guard who seemed infuriated at being rejected and threatened. 

"Get this piece of rubbisah out of my site. "He said. "And burn the hut."He said, a sadistic smirk on huis face.

"You #######!!"She screamed, whipping around. She didn't get very far before she was closelined. 

"Ah-ah-ahhh, Learn your place scum."The guard spat, stroking her face and gripping her chin harshly when she tried to head butt him.. "Keep this one. She can be my new play thing. I like the fiesty ones."

(REVIVAL ATTEMPT # 6)

Blood.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika, hearing the message, bolted upright, and growled. She'd never go with them. She relaxed and stood up, grabbing onto the two kitchen knives tucked in her boots and stepped outside the ruin she called home. There was the distant sound of boots, tremors in the earth shook the ruins as the consistent beating continued. She caught sight of the hats that the guards wore just over the hill. She stood her ground though, short cropped dark hair blowing this way and that in the wind. 

The guards neared the area and one spotted her, standing as still as stone, clutching her kitchen knives, eyes and brows set. There was a chatter she couldn't hear, then they walked towards her, like they were threatening her. 'You can't escape, run and we'll find you' . And she stood her ground.

One walked right up to her, until they were nose to nose. Mika still stood, stiff, eyes expressionless. He smirked, pretty eyes cold and blunt. 'The pretty boy, great.' She thought with disdain. 

"You aren't going to resist, are you?" He asked, more like a statement. It was too late for him to realize when Mika's knife plunged into the open space between his chest plate and headpiece. Blood spurted all over her black hair. But she didn't flinch, not even when the body thumped at her feet, mouth open in a cold laugh that would never sound. Not even when the soldiers over came her. Not even when they sliced her thigh open. Or when one tried to take her clothes 0ff. Or when they chucked her in ropes and into a cage. 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Blood.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
When Robin heard the message, the bucket in her hand crashed to the floor, wasting precious water. Not that she cared. Soon she was on her knees as well, swearing under her breath, eyes squeezed shut. "No no no! No!" Breathing ragged as she tried to calm herself down, some dignity as they dragged her away. "No," she whimpered, tears starting to fall. That's what really snapped her out of it, and she quickly went to pull herself together, hastily wiping tears from her face. Breathing slowing. when they came, she was ready. 

"Come with us, now." Robin raised her head to look at them, face no longer red from crying, back to stone.

"Fine."

They reached out for her, and she jerked away, glaring. "I said fine. But if you touch me, I will kill you. I can walk by myself, thank you very much."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Blood.

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
"HERE'S JOHNNY!" Charles let out as he jumped from roof to roof shooting down guard with a bow and arrow as he made his entrance. He jumped down from the rooftops and into the chaos where he ran around shooting arrows at the guards while trying to get as many people possible free from their grasp.

Blood.

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(( someone explain this to me i have no idea whats going on tbh ))

Blood.

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
(Basically my character Cain started a chain of sorts when he fell and started bleeding in town which caused the Capital to find out and now they are taking people from all over Transit to check Antidote levels.)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Pancakes Or Waffles

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Tis ma jam

latest videos