Back left
Back right

Summer Camp (Always Open!)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Austin was just strolling in the woods until he made it back to his cabin. HE noticed Donna wasn't there, so he sat in his bed and looked out the window.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Donna got up from the ground and immdiately started talking, "Jayden h -he turned into a were wolve! We have to get out of here!" Donna said to Crystal.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Crystal stood there confused.
"You mean to tell me that Jayden is a werewolf?"
She heard a roar. "Then I guess you'd be right! RUN!" Crystal dragged Donna's hand as she ran.

░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░a░m░i░l░y░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░r░i░e░n░d░s░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░l░i░f░e░.░ ░B░u░t░ ░t░h░e░r░e░ ░i░s░ ░o░n░e░ ░t░h░i░n░g░ ░I░ ░l░o░v░e░ ░a░n░d░ ░i░t░'░s░ ░y░o░u░ ░s░o░ ░s░t░a░r░t░ ░b░e░i░n░g░ ░s░t░e░e░r░ ░f░o░r░ ░m░e░ ░f░o░r░ ░o░n░c░e░

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Donna ran with Crystal. She stopped Crystal when she saw a boat on the side of the dock in the lake. Then way across the lake she saw some lights. "Crystal I have an idea! We use that boat and we get across and ask for help." Donna said as she pointed across the lake and showing Crystal the lights.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Great idea Donna!" Crystal smiled and Crystal went to get the boat.

░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░a░m░i░l░y░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░r░i░e░n░d░s░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░l░i░f░e░.░ ░B░u░t░ ░t░h░e░r░e░ ░i░s░ ░o░n░e░ ░t░h░i░n░g░ ░I░ ░l░o░v░e░ ░a░n░d░ ░i░t░'░s░ ░y░o░u░ ░s░o░ ░s░t░a░r░t░ ░b░e░i░n░g░ ░s░t░e░e░r░ ░f░o░r░ ░m░e░ ░f░o░r░ ░o░n░c░e░

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Donna smiled back and quickly got in the boat and grabbed a paddle.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity