Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Hogwarts [Limited Spots]

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't need your charity, as you can see can afford my own,"Carduus almost hissed as she lowered her book to glare at him. She felt a little bad at the insult toward Grace, she didn't know anything about the girl and she'd done nothing to serve it, but since she had no good attack toward Alex she was the only other option. Taking another bit of her cake she raised the hand holding the book, turning her eyes to it again.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Hogwarts [Limited Spots]

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"...Alright, then. If you're really not hungry." Clara bit down on her lower lip, her head dropping and her hand coming up to sort of hide part of her face, feeling a bit guilty about accepting food from people, even if they were the ones offering. "Just... split it in half, then. It doesn't even have to be half, it's fine if you take like three-quarters or something, I'm really fine."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Hogwarts [Limited Spots]

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, I'm sure your parents are very generous," he retorted. "At least some of us can earn our wealth, instead of polishing our nails as everything is served to us on a silver platter. And besides, you may be a rich little princess, but are you happy with how you treat people? There's something you're going to need to learn in life, and its that no matter how fortunate you are now, you could easily stumble into a pothole at some point and ruin everything. As much as you may hate to believe it, you might need my help some day ... or Grace's, or someone else's entirely. And if you have spent your time walking all over them, chances are they won't be too happy to hand you favours."

Hogwarts [Limited Spots]

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Grace stayed silent, simply listening to Alex. She took the chocolate frog from his hands and opened it. She jumped as the frog sprung out of the box and jump on to the seat next to her.

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Hogwarts [Limited Spots]

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus's eyes glinted dangerously as she looked at him. Slamming her book down, she sprung up from her seat and began snarling out a string of sentences in French "Je donne, vous avez- vous avez- vous- pouah! Je ne peux pas supporter que vous ! Vous ne savez rien du tout à mon sujet et pourtant vous, comment osez-vous! Si vous avez seulement se tenir tranquille puis-" She stopped, her fists clenched at her side and foot mid-stamp. Being so irritated had caused her to slip out of English. She picked up where she left off, though unsure if he'd understood any of it, "Don't talk to me, either of you! Not one more word to me or about me for the rest of the trip unless it is extremely important. Got that? I don't care, because if you so much as dare attempt it I will hurt you. I mean I will really seriously hurt you." Sitting back down she positioned herself and arranged her hair in an attempt to block them out and picked her book back up.

(I think you might have hurt her feelings :P)
(I used google translate...it's probably very incorrect)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Hogwarts [Limited Spots]

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Mira looked at the floor in front of James and looked at the boy on the floor first, and then the girl trying to help him up. 'This school is filled with weirdos,' thought and rolled her eyes. Yet again she closed her eyes and pat the lizards with her fingers trying to relax. Until they'd get there she would just keep still and wait 

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Hogwarts [Limited Spots]

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Actually, most of it is right, if your character was meant to be stuttering.)

Alex closed his eyes momentarily and looked away, remorsefully. “I'm sorry,” he said. It had started out fun: but playfully arguing with someone was one thing; having them scream at you in French was another, and unfortunately, he understood the language. “I don't know you and I made a snap judgement, so I am sorry,” he apologized. He had actually hoped they could be friends, but clearly, that possibility was ruined, though he wasn't sure if an opportunity had even existed to begin with, or if she had hated him from the start.

Hogwarts [Limited Spots]

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(She was, thank god it made sense...)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Hogwarts [Limited Spots]

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasmine sighed, everyone was way too loud.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D