Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
Fairy Tail!

The most POWERFUL guild of Earth Land. Earth Land is home to many wizards, one is me- Dusk Nightmare, a member of Fairy Tail. I've been in the guild for a long time, looking for new adventures everyday. And EVERYTHING was perfect until some days ago... We've received readings of magic power. STRANGE magic power. Of a mysterious dark guild, we all thought they were dealt with but it seems one of them was hiding in the shadows. Very powerful they're planning to destroy every one of the official guilds. That's when we need more wizards to join our guilds.

S-Class:

(Man... S-Class is going quick! O_o)

-Dusk Nightmare (Partner: Golden the Exceed) (Me)
-Bianca Reizuke (Partner: Rainbow the Exceed) (Thunderpandapaw)
-Kyra "Nine" Thorne (Jomeimei)
-Moka (Partner: Aries "Maria") (I live for anime!!!)
-Unknown
-Unknown

Rules:

-No BULLYING
-No God modding (Power playing)
-Mostly normal KW rules
-Character Limit for ALL: 3
-Put AYE! in the post if you've read all the rules

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Guild:
Wizard Type:
Spells:
History: (Who taught them the magic? When? How they join the guild? and Etc.)
Guild Ranking: (NO MORE THAN 5 other S-Class! PM me if you want to be an S-Class!)
Partner(s):
Other:

Pichu (Sis) was training with me and she started singing.

Me: COME ON, PICHU! STOP C-
Pichu: You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! You'll never! Cause Ima MOUSE! And Ima fighting away. Ima fighting away. Cause Ima mouse! You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! Ima fighting away. You. Cannot. Beat. A MOUSE!
She never stopped.
Me: O_o'

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
Name: Dusk Nightmare
Personality: Brave, Hardcore,  
Looks: Black eyes, Brown and Black hair, wears black and yellow top with black and white jeans, has black glove that can be a weapon in attacks showing a sharp doubladed spike
Guild: Fairy Tail
Wizard Type: Dark Dragon (NEW DRAGONS- Dark, Light, Balance, Life)
Spells: Dark Dragon Iron Fist, Night Void, Dark Dragon Roar, Shadow Sneak, Secret Attack
Holder or Abilty? Ability
History: Joined the guild at the age of 7. She was taught by the dark dragon, Blackmare. She never really liked the other wizards and some of the Exceeds but, got use to being around others. When she was young she was also an orphan. The rest you can PROBABLY guess :P She eats Darkness from other people and Exceeds aura.
Guild Ranking: S-Class
Partner(s): Golden (Exceed)
Other: Doesn't like SHOW-OFFs
------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Golden
Personality: Sweet-hearted, Loyal to Guild
Looks: A yellow exceed with green eyes, white underbelly, wears a white top with skirt, has a gold belt around waist
Guild: Fairy Tail
Spells: Aera Magic
History: Not much
Partner(s): Dusk Nightmare

Pichu: You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! You'll never! Cause Ima MOUSE! And Ima fighting away. Ima fighting away. Cause Ima mouse! You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! Ima fighting away. You. Cannot. Beat. A MOUSE!
She never stopped.

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May I reserve an S Class? 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Moka

Personality: Moka cares for her friends more then anything. She's protective of them yet when she's with him she often acts mean or sarcastic. She believes that honesty is the best thing you can give even if it hurts the person she's being honest to. She often argues with her friends but only because she knows they will forgive her and they'll always keep being friends

Looks: Moka

Guild: Fairy tail

Wizard type: Fire dragon slayer

Spells: All the classic spells, fire dragons roar, fire dragons fist, fire dragons talons, fire dragons secret attack

History: Like the other first generation dragon slayers Moka was raised by a dragon. She was called Tiamat which was a fire dragon. But seven years ago she disappeared and Moka was on her own. She traveled for a couple of months till she finally found the town of Magnolia. She asked around and people told her that the strongest guild on Earth-land was called Fairy tail and was placed in Magnolia. She joined and three years she took the S-class test and passed

Guild rank: S-class

Partners: Only Aries for the time being

Other: AYE SIR!
She smokes homemade cigarettes when she is need for a bit of extra energy, her Fairy tail mark is placed on the back of her neck

Name: Aries "Maria"

Personality: Aries appears to be the cute type at first, she blushes easily, giggles a lot, and dresses like a total girly girl. But when she's in battle she gets very focused and determined to defeat the enemy. The reason for this total change is unknown, she doesn't even know it herself but some have made the theory that it has something to do with her past in the Celestial world

Looks: Maria/Aries

Guild: Fairy tail

Wizard type: Celestial spirit

Spells:
Wool bomb
Aries conjures a massive amount of her magical wool around her enemies in which she can ambush them in any given direction and lull them into a relaxed state, bringing the battle to her advantage 

Wool shot
Aries blasts little pieces of wool at her opponents which, like the Wool bomb, brings them to a relaxed state

Wool wall
She makes a big wall made of wool which protects her from attacks, although she can get very tired if she holds it for too long

Wool cushion
Aries makes a massive wool cushion which spirals from the ground to catch those falling from high distance 

Blinding wool
Aries shoots small amounts of special wool at her opponents causing their vision to be blurred or even blinding them completely for the time-being. Like with the Wool wall, this attack makes her very tired since she has to make special wool with it

She's also skilled in hand-to-hand combat and keeps a katana in the Celestial world which she can call to her, much like requipping 

History: Like all the other Celestial spirits Aries was born in the Celestial world and eventually she made a contract with a Celestial wizard. She wasn't that strong so she was nearly never used for battle, only for personal uses. In the end Aries got tired of this and made a deal with the Celestial king, that if he'd remove her key from the human world she'd partner up with someone instead and keep herself alive in the human world with her own magic if he'd give her more strength. She joined Fairy tail three years ago and almost instantly became Moka's partner. She has tried two times for S-class test but never passed. 

Guild Ranking: Mage, an S-class candidate 

Partner: Moka

Other: I'm going to say it again because it's cute and awesome: AYE SIR! 
She has her Fairy tail mark placed on her lower back

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
(I'll put S-Class up for you Jomeimei. Make your form and I'll put it up)
(I live for anime you are accepted)

She never stopped.

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! Am I/Moka allowed to be an S-class wizard?))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
(Sure I guess. I'm already updating the post)

She never stopped.

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! Big Grin ^^ ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
But Aries is not an S-class, just thought I'd let you know in case ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
(Oh! Whoops. I'm on it!)

She never stopped.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your favorite bands?

WHY!

therefore

Last one to say cupcake wins!

the not impossible

Your favorite bands?

latest videos