Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
How many members do we need till we start RPing? ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
(8-10 people probably. There are some people who haven't posted yet who's thinking about joining. Which is why some of the S-Class ranks are pending)

Pichu (Sis) was training with me and she started singing.

Me: COME ON, PICHU! STOP C-
Pichu: You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! You'll never! Cause Ima MOUSE! And Ima fighting away. Ima fighting away. Cause Ima mouse! You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! Ima fighting away. You. Cannot. Beat. A MOUSE!
She never stopped.
Me: O_o'

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
I see, I'll be sure to invite people so we can start soon! smile ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
(Ok)

Pichu: You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! You'll never! Cause Ima MOUSE! And Ima fighting away. Ima fighting away. Cause Ima mouse! You'll never beat me! You'll never beat me! Ima fighting away. You. Cannot. Beat. A MOUSE!
She never stopped.

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kyra 'Nine' Thorne

Personality: Nine is loud, annoying, arrogant, and sarcastic, but also loyal, clever, sly, funny, and extremely likable. Although she isn't the best, most perfect person ever, you can always rely on her to lighten the mood. Nine often yells, and is overly enthusiastic about things, she really never treats things seriously unless she wants to. Or, she has a reason to. Nine is smart, and can usually loophole around things, and twist words to benefit for herself. She is capable of tricking even herself that things will be a certain way. Nine also likes to cheat, and uses plain logic to get out of nearly everything. She has a boyish personality, but overall is quite the friend. Nine is freakishly good at aerobics, and can perform extreme stretches that would seem virtually impossible for a human being. You never see her without some sort of impish grin, and can conjure up a smile even when the rest can't

History: Kyra was Nine's original name, but, despite her liking to that name, gave herself the nickname Nine, and everyone calls her that. When she was little, she was disowned because of her disposition. Her parents had wanted a girl they could dress up in frilly dresses, and would jump through any hoops for them, like a puppy. But, instead they got an arrogant girl, that turned out to take a liking to magic. She went off without a single tear, and joined the wizard guild Fairy Tail. 

Appearance: Nine is actually quite attractive, despite her boyish personality. Not in the normal blonde hair, blue eyes, makeup, blah blah blah way, but in her own way. Nine is a moderate height with a small, lithe build. She has long legs, and longish, choppy golden-red hair. Her eyes are a warm, amber color, and are never seen without their mischievous glint. Her eyes are large, slightly slants upwards in a lotus shaped sort of shape, and are framed with darker lashes that curl upwards slightly. Her skin is tanned, very tanned, she has a high forehead and defined cheekbones. 

Guild:  Fairy Tail

Wizard Type: Requip

Spells: Well, it's armors and weaponry, need I name all of them? 

Guild Position: S Class

Partner(s): To be determined, I'd like to edit this when I've actually got to know the characters here a bit more. 

Other: Her Fairy Tail mark is amber, and under her right eye. It's pretty small. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Name: Kyra 'Nine' Thorne

Personality: Nine is loud, annoying, arrogant, and sarcastic, but also loyal, clever, sly, funny, and extremely likable. Although she isn't the best, most perfect person ever, you can always rely on her to lighten the mood. Nine often yells, and is overly enthusiastic about things, she really never treats things seriously unless she wants to. Or, she has a reason to. Nine is smart, and can usually loophole around things, and twist words to benefit for herself. She is capable of tricking even herself that things will be a certain way. Nine also likes to cheat, and uses plain logic to get out of nearly everything. She has a boyish personality, but overall is quite the friend. Nine is freakishly good at aerobics, and can perform extreme stretches that would seem virtually impossible for a human being. You never see her without some sort of impish grin, and can conjure up a smile even when the rest can't

History: Kyra was Nine's original name, but, despite her liking to that name, gave herself the nickname Nine, and everyone calls her that. When she was little, she was disowned because of her disposition. Her parents had wanted a girl they could dress up in frilly dresses, and would jump through any hoops for them, like a puppy. But, instead they got an arrogant girl, that turned out to take a liking to magic. She went off without a single tear, and joined the wizard guild Fairy Tail. 

Appearance: Nine is actually quite attractive, despite her boyish personality. Not in the normal blonde hair, blue eyes, makeup, blah blah blah way, but in her own way. Nine is a moderate height with a small, lithe build. She has long legs, and longish, choppy golden-red hair. Her eyes are a warm, amber color, and are never seen without their mischievous glint. Her eyes are large, slightly slants upwards in a lotus shaped sort of shape, and are framed with darker lashes that curl upwards slightly. Her skin is tanned, very tanned, she has a high forehead and defined cheekbones. 

Guild:  Fairy Tail

Wizard Type: Requip

Spells: Well, it's armors and weaponry, need I name all of them? 

Guild Position: S Class

Partner(s): To be determined, I'd like to edit this when I've actually got to know the characters here a bit more. 

Other: Her Fairy Tail mark is amber, and under her right eye. It's pretty small. 

(accepted)

She never stopped.

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay, I think I'm ready to join now...I'll probably screw up a lot)

Name: Bianca Reizuke
Age(7-20): 16
Personality: Shy, but loyal. Quite distracted at times and a little overconfident. A little bit of a tomboy.
Looks: Blonde hair dyed with purple strands at the ends, light light LIGHT blue eyes, a white tank top with rhinestones all over it, and shorts.
Guild: FAIRY TAIL! :P
Wizard Type: Celestial wizard
Spells: Multiple Summons, Combination attacks, Urano Metria, Unison Raid
History: Doesn't remember joining the guild, but was apparently left in a box and found by the guild when she was a year old. They took care of her until she was 8, when she became an official member of the guild and started training with Lucy. There was a key that had been left in her box, which turned out to be the Sagittarius Key after looked at closely. So from then on, Bianca became a celestial wizard and an S-class.
Guild Ranking: S-class
Partner(s): Rainbo
w (Exceed)
Other: AYE SIR! Her Fairy Tail mark is golden, and it is located on her right shoulder.

Name: Rainbow (Exceed)
Personality: Quirky, funny, and a smart-aleck sometimes.
Looks: Green coat with purple belly, and the Fairy Tail symbol in pink on his back.
Guild: Fairy Tail
Spells: Aera
History: Was given to Bianca by Natsu, and has traveled with her ever since.
Partner(s): Bianca
Other: AYE SIR!

2000th post
8/5/14
7:15 AM

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar

"Thunderpandapaw" wrote:

(okay, I think I'm ready to join now...I'll probably screw up a lot)

Name: Bianca Reizuke

Age(7-20): 16

Personality: Shy, but loyal. Quite distracted at times and a little overconfident. A little bit of a tomboy.

Looks: Blonde hair dyed with purple strands at the ends, light light LIGHT blue eyes, a white tank top with rhinestones all over it, and shorts.

Guild: FAIRY TAIL! :P

Wizard Type: Celestial wizard

Spells: Multiple Summons, Combination attacks, Urano Metria, Unison Raid

History: Doesn't remeber joining the guild, but was apparently left in a box and found by the guild when she was a year old. They took care of her until she was 8, when she became an official member of the guild and started training with Lucy. There was a key that had been left in her box, which turned out to be the Sagittarius Key after looked at closely. So from then on, Bianca became a celestial wizard and an S-class.

Guild Ranking: S-class

Partner(s): Rainbow (Exceed)

Other:

(Accepted)

She never stopped.

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(.......)

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Fairy Tail RP

Posted By:
lillipup47
lillipup47
StarStarStarStar
(What's wrong?)

She never stopped.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Drowning in...

latest videos