Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

When You Dream about someone at a Distance..

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
A Valentine's Day RP. A girl named Cameron (me) has been dreaming about a baseball player at her school. Something strange happened, and now a cheer leader was dating him. A week later, they hate each other! Something weird was going on... After the Valentine's Dance, everything is normal again! Cameron feels possessed. She disappears, and then a mysterious girl appears at the dance. After that, POOF! Cameron is herself again. What is going on? You decide. ---------------------------- FORM: NAME AGE HAIR CLOTHES GENDER PERSONALITY CLIQUE STATUS OTHER -------------------------------------------------------- NAME: Cameron AGE: 15 HAIR: Brown, straightened, blond hair, and warm soft brown eyes CLOTHES: Black skinny jeans, black cropped belt, white t-shirt, black vest and black converse with "CAM" written on the front of them. GENDER: Female PERSONALITY: Skater, goth CLIQUE: None. Stands out. STATUS: Single OTHER: Skateboards, and falls a lot.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

Posted By:
yukiizumi11
yukiizumi11
StarStarStarStar
NAME:yuki AGE:16 HAIR:silver CLOTHES:green torn shirt with black torn shorts and green knee high tennis GENDER:female PERSONALITY:laid back, lonly, quiet CLIQUE:smart, artist, and singer STATUS:single OTHER:only one left in family

u said u could read me like a book, but the pages r torn and frayed....

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
NAME Denya AGE 16 HAIR Dark brown, with ice blue streaks. lots of layers and side bangs CLOTHES black flouncy miniskirt, dark purple tank top, black leather halter vest, with a purple cameo brooch on the lapel. beat up motorcycle boots and black and purple striped knee socks GENDER female PERSONALITY kinda sarcastic, but in the nicest possible way. Always willing to give advice, or help with anything. Friends with almost everyone, but not terribly close with anybody CLIQUE none, hangs out with all of them STATUS single, but willing to date OTHER loves to sew, and makes most of her own clothes.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
How did you find this old thing? xD

Posted By:
yukiizumi11
yukiizumi11
StarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

How did you find this old thing? xD

well i was bored and i was looking through all the RPs and found it.

u said u could read me like a book, but the pages r torn and frayed....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Failed To Mention

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Worlds

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos