Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Last Of Her Wolf-Pack (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
This rp is about a young wolf named Azula (me) who is a sixteen-year-old girl and she was playing with her young brothers and sisters and while she was playing she gets lost in the woods and she is knocked on unconscious and her form is changed into her human and when a boy who finds Azula out in the woods and he picks her up and brought to a near by hospital in the town but after Azula gets out of the hospital she soon notices that she is in the town but the boy signs into a hotel for Azula where she will stay but unless Azula goes out to the woods to find her pack and will she ever find the hunters or not? Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Wearing: Personality: Other Heres Mine Name: Azula Age: 16 Gender: Female Looks: Brunette hair, hazel eyes, and white skin (Brunette and brown fur) Wearing: Blue skinny jeans, pink boots, and a pink vest over a black tight half tee Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and friendly Other: Is the wolf, she is the last of her kind, and likes to make new friends

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥

The Last Of Her Wolf-Pack (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
Bump. smile

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos