Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Before, After, And In-Between (rp)

Posted By:
thats.just.me
thats.just.me
StarStarStarStarStar
As many probably know, I'm a certified PotterNerd. So This is a Harry Potter Rp. Taking place about a week or two after the death of The Dark Lord Voldemort. List of Characters Harry Potter Hermione Granger (taken by xXStephie_PieXx) Ron Weasley (taken by bogo) Ginny Weasley (taken by Jessi11) George Weasley (taken by me) Percy Weasley Bill Weasley Arthur Weasley Molly Weasley Fleur Weasley [I'm pretty sure they're married now...] Neville Longbottom Luna Lovegood Draco Malfoy

I'm special...

Posted By:
thats.just.me
thats.just.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Gone. Thoughts about Fred pounded about in George's brain, taunting him. Memories. At first, George kept expecting Fred to jump up and say 'Oh, don't look like that, it's a joke, George, really.' Of course, then Fred was buried. He was really gone. Never coming back. George punched the wall, tears of anger and sadness suddenly pouring down. "Why'd you have to go and get yourself killed?" he yelled. "It's your own fault, your own bloody fault!"

I'm special...

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron was having trouble taking it all in. in one night he had kissed the love of his life, help save the wizarding world, and lost a brother. Fred. he knew that fred wasnt comeing back. And it was at that moment he finaly knew how his best friend had been feeling this whole time. he had to find George. he escaped harry and hermione and began serching the corridors for the remaining Weasley twin. he came across him in a hallway. "George?" he said catiously

definitions

Amber: a "dorkis-malorkis" who loves fictional charecters, makes funny faces when she is thinking, gets obsessive over books, tries to be funny(but often fails), spends her free time on the computer, and loves things that nobody else can love.

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.
i wonder whats wrong with them.

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny sobbed silently as she looked down at the floor in her bedroom. She felt horrible. Not as in, sick. But in her mind. She felt like she'd done something wrong. He was gone, though. It was all over. But he took more. Even though Voldemolt was deead, and he couldn't kiill anyone anymore, he took more people than ever. Sadness filled the Weasley house. The house was unusually quiet. No identical laughs, no scolding, no pots and pans making noise, nothing. Just an empty house. A loud bang came from the other room, and she sighed.

My heart is like glass. It breaks easily. Don't break it.

Peace. Love. Racing Baybee!

Wizards and witches will one day rule the world!

Squirting Cheese is my weapon. Be afraid. RAWR!

Fred Weasley and I are now happily married. We married on 01/15/10 at 10:00 P.M Central Time!

I'm me. Have a problem with that?

HP Fanatic!

Posted By:
thats.just.me
thats.just.me
StarStarStarStarStar
"I HATE you!" screamed George. He, of course, wasn't talking to Ron, he hadn't seen nor heard him. He was talking to Fred. He put his face in his knees. "Idiot. You just went and died. Idiot. I hate you. You just left us all. Didn't you think of me?"

I'm special...

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron knew what he would walk into before he entered the room. he had seen harry go through this more than 3 times, so he wasnt surprised. he waited untill George was calm enough to hear him and relized they were both crying. "George...I....I.." but he realy had nothing to say, he would miss Fred, but not nearly as much as George would.

definitions

Amber: a "dorkis-malorkis" who loves fictional charecters, makes funny faces when she is thinking, gets obsessive over books, tries to be funny(but often fails), spends her free time on the computer, and loves things that nobody else can love.

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
George's screams made Ginny jump, but she ignored them. She looked at the family picture that was moving and smiling happily. Fred was pushing George around and Ginny was hugging her mother. They were all happy and she started to cry. Loudly. She couldn't help herself. She hugged the picture, always going to have her brothers memory --- and her happy families memory in her heart. [I wanted to cry when I was writing this 0.o]

Fred Weasley and I are now happily married. We married on 01/15/10 at 10:00 P.M Central Time!

HP Fanatic!

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar
(i know, i am crying. )

definitions

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.

Posted By:
thats.just.me
thats.just.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(Me too....) George stayed with his face in his lap. There would be no way to escape thoughts of Fred. He'd spent nearly every minute of every day with Fred. And just like that, he was gone. Fred would be everywhere. It would not be himself looking back from the mirror, but his twin. All of those old Christmas sweaters with the letter "F" on them, folded up next to his. The red hair that ran in the family would make him think of his brother. Fred wasn't be one not let himself be forgotten. thought George.

I'm special...

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny's glossy, red hair hid her face and she looked down at the picture that she had put on her bed. "Why....did....they....take...HIM?!" She screamed, throwing the picture off her bed angrily. She lied down on her bed, sobbing heavily and loudly. She was pretty sure everyone could hear her, but she didn't care. She just wanted her brother back, but she knew George wanted him back more. She sniffled loudly, and the image of her brother dyying replayed back in her head over and over again. How he fell backwards. How he laid lifeless on the hard, Hogwarts floor. [I'm crying, now. DWink Grin

HP Fanatic!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos