Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
About a school that has teens with a secret. They all have powers/magic. One day, there is a secret murrrderr in NYC. They find out that they are in charge of capturing who did it, and then find out it's actually the quiet girl Cameron (me) at their school! Will they turn her in? Or let her go? You decide. FORM; Name: Age: Gender: Hair: Eyes: Clothes: Power(s): Personality: Extra: Other: ----------------------------- We ALL have the power of flight, and you can choose 4 powers. You can also choose to be a vampire or werewolf or something like that, and it won't count as your 4 powers. Just put it in your other. --------------------------------- Here's mine. Name: Cameron Age: 15 Gender: Female Hair: Brown straightened shoulder length hair with blond streaks Eyes: Hazel and sometimes brown Clothes: Black skinny jeans, white long sleeve shirt with black stripes and a black t-shirt with a white broken heart on it, black converse and zip-up hoodie. Power(s): Telekinesis, walks on water, earth, and shape shifter. Personality(acts): Skater, quiet, shy, and lonely Extra: Is very strange and different from everyone else, comes from a small town in Tennessee Other: Skateboards, vampire, and falls a lot. Edited by: ~Calamity.Chaos~ on February 17 at 04:10 PM

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumppa carrz?!

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
CHAAANGAAH!

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
ccdrazio
ccdrazio
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Justin Age: 16 Gender: Male Hair: skater cut, black Eyes: Firey red Clothes: camo jeans, brown hiking boots,dark green muscle shirt Power(s): Fire, anything electric Personality: .... Extra: .... Other: ....

Be different and don't worry what people think.
---
I love you.♥
Do you love me?
---
I died a painful death, yes, but it was beautiful. I couldn't dream of dying in anyone else's arms.♥

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank yooh!!! :3

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
ccdrazio
ccdrazio
StarStarStarStarStar
No prob xP

---
I love you.♥
Do you love me?
---
I died a painful death, yes, but it was beautiful. I couldn't dream of dying in anyone else's arms.♥

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Big Grin

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
BWAMM!

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
ccdrazio
ccdrazio
StarStarStarStarStar
Can we start??Frustrated

---
I love you.♥
Do you love me?
---

Murderr (rp)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Shurre. Do you want your character to be a werewolf or something? It won't count as your 4 powers, though.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Anybody Seen The Maze Runner?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

cute animals

latest videos