Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A dream that became reality...

Posted By:
purplegirl123
purplegirl123
StarStarStar
My name is Emma Woods and I had a dream last night that seemed like reality, well atleast I wish it was. A beautiful face of a thirteen year old boy was constantly in my what seemed real dream. It reminded me of someone, but I don't know who. Someone from my church? No... A guy from my school? I don't know... maybe. I really want this dream to continue tonight. It was a romantic dream, like a fairy tale. Like with a prince, princess, and wicked step-mother. This boy, this very handsome boy, maybe thirteen, played an important roll in this dream. (PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER SMALL PART TO THIS STORY!)

I am one of those girls who dreams about guys, and reads those romantic books! Don't like me? Oh well... So stick that in YOUR juice box and suck it. BURN! _Lauryn_ Vampire

A dream that became reality...

Posted By:
purplegirl123
purplegirl123
StarStarStar
Anyone? Confused

I am one of those girls who dreams about guys, and reads those romantic books! Don't like me? Oh well... So stick that in YOUR juice box and suck it. BURN! _Lauryn_ Vampire

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos