Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar
okay, so i thought i'de make an RP about wizards and whitches that wasnt harry potter related. [a fisrt for me xD ] so as i have already explained, this is about a bunch wizards/whitches kids who can preform magic. the kids dont know what is wrong with them at first when they acidentaly brake a glass without touching it, or turn on a radio without touching it, but when they get the letter that tells them what they are they cant belive it. the letter tells them about a school,b ut not just any school, its a school where you go to train your powers and make them better. the school is called Magic Academy. here is the form: name: age: are eather of your parents a whitch/wizard: looks: here is mine: name: Scarlet Brown age: 12 mother is a whitch. looks: brown hair, brown eyes, wairs pink glasses, short RULES: no dieing. no "perfect people" no "bad guys" thats it! i'll tell you when and where to start when we get more people. please join!

definitions

Amber: a "dorkis-malorkis" who loves fictional charecters, makes funny faces when she is thinking, gets obsessive over books, tries to be funny(but often fails), spends her free time on the computer, and loves things that nobody else can love.

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.
i wonder whats wrong with them.

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Adam age: 6 (if I can't be six, then, I'm completely changing the character) are eather of your parents a whitch/wizard: No, in fact, they are afraid of magic, saying it is a sign that people are possessed. looks: A small boy, even for the age of six, has dark hair that is often nicely brushed in the morning, but gets messy throughout the day (usually about five minutes after he leaves his house), and has sapphire-blue eyes. His fair skin is peppered with freckles.

the switch is now on OFF

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww! I want to be a bad guy. XD

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Emma Matthews Age: (Could i be 6?) Mom is a witch,dad a wizard Looks: Brunette hair that reaches a few inches below the shoulders,dark hazel/green eyes,fair skin,small dimples and a sweet smile. Edited by: ♥meix♥ on February 19 at 04:16 PM

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar

"dropitpop393" wrote:

Aww! I want to be a bad guy. XD

you can be bad, but not uber bad. xD (haha, i lovee the word "uber")

definitions

Amber: a "dorkis-malorkis" who loves fictional charecters, makes funny faces when she is thinking, gets obsessive over books, tries to be funny(but often fails), spends her free time on the computer, and loves things that nobody else can love.

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi.

the switch is now on OFF

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar
(kay, were starting a little before we get the letters.) Scarlet was beond anoyence. she had told her dad a thousand times that she had no idia how the plate broke, and here she was, in her room, grounded. again. why did all this weird stuff happen to her? and worst of all, whenever it happend, her mother looked compleatly happy. why? why? why?

definitions

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Adam sat in the grass. He stared hard at a wilting flower. "It happened b'fore" he muttered. "A flower went alive again. I wanna see it again."

the switch is now on OFF

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Emma sat on the swing in the front porch of her house.It was a bright,sunny day but she wanted to sit in the shade and read a book.She was reading a few Dr.Suess books as she ate the peaunt butter,strawberry jam and ham sandwich her mommy made for her. She was rather bored out of her mind and gave up reading and stared at the sky and clouds.She felt like listening to the radio.Before she even got a few inches within reach of the radio it turned on and moved the dial to her favorite station.Emma looked at the it frightened.She dropped her book of the ground and ran into the house yelling,"Mommy, mommy!"

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

They call it "Magic".

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
The wilting flower suddenly straightened up, its dried-up petals suddenly brightly colored. "It happened again!" said Adam, clapping his hands. He rushed inside to tell his parents, who only told him not to invent stories that were not true. It never occurred to Adam that he had done it. But, he had.

the switch is now on OFF

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Crush

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos