Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Operation Save The World(RP)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
This rp is about some kids who think they are normal but the truth is is that they don't know the darkest secrets that lay within their existance and the power inside of them. They go to school together and have never even crossed paths with each other until one day they are all drawn to each other by some hidden force that tells them that the world will end if they don't save it from a mad scientist and his army who want to bIow half the world up and conquer whats left and use the remaining people as expirements for his eviI plan. Character Form: Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Powers(u can have upto 5): Other: Wearing:

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivy Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Brown caramel hair with cream blond streaks Personality: Skater Powers(u can have up to 5): Telekinesis, flight, walks on water, earth, and you'll see the other one later. Other: Skateboards and falls a lot. Wearing: Skinny jeans (black), white star t-shirt, black vest and black converse

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
Haileyc25_1254232 Lock
Haileyc25_1254232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hailey Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Brown/red Shoulder length wavy hair. Brown almond shaped eyes. Normal height skinny. Personality: Caring and nice. Semi shy. Powers(u can have upto 5): Can read minds and levatate object Other: ... Wearing: Black shorts and skater shoes. White tank top. Sunglasses on top of head.

8 letters...
3 words...
1 way to say it...

I love you.

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
I join! =D

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
Haileyc25_1254232 Lock
Haileyc25_1254232
StarStarStarStarStar
I Wanna change my powers... I can read minds and turn myself and other things invisable.

8 letters...
3 words...
1 way to say it...

I love you.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Zhiana Age: 14 Gender: Female Looks: Black hair, green eyes, tall, slim Personality: Meh Powers(u can have upto 5): Super speed, Fire controlling, mind controlling, telekenisis Other: Wearing: Purple vest with black top underneath, blue dark skinny jeans, white nikes

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kain Age: 17 Gender: M Looks: tall, tan, longish black hair with silver highlights, dazziling purple eyes Personality: you'll see Powers(u can have upto 5): telekinisis, mind reading/controlling, the element, can control the temperature Other: has alot of tattoos, snakebites(lip piercing), nose ring, an earring and a whole lot of other piercings Wearing: black jeans a ripped black t-shirt and black army boots

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Age:13 Gender: female Looks: short, shaggy black hair, tall, thin Personality: Quiet, mature, loves to run and loves rain Powers(u can have up to 5): Can tame wild animals (unless a lot of people are around), can control water, has wings (always hidden unless im flying obviously) and the others are undiscovered Wearing: silver glasses and grey v-neck t-shirt, regular jeans, green and white sneakers

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Can we start?

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you guys gonna be on in about 25 minutes? If you are can we please start then? Thank you ^.^ And if you don't can we start over because I really want to do this one but I have to get off to do something really quick...

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos