Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Silence of the Night (rp)

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
We are the prowlers. The ghosts, the demons, the witches, the lycans and the vampires. We are the ones you fear. The ones who go bump in the night. We haunt your dreams and watch you every waking hour. Our people are at war with each other. But there is an acceptation. 5 people, one from each race, brought together by danger. Together they try to stop the war. Name: Age: Race: Fur: Hair: Appearance: Other: Vampires: They are like hundreds of years old. If you are a vampire, please put your vampire age and the age you were when you were sired (became a vampire). Ways to dy: - Stake through the heart - Sunlight - Beheading - Fire Witches: They do spells, they don't have powers they can do anything magickal. Ways to dy: -Anything that can ki|| a human Demons: can be scaly and gross, or beautiful and clean. Ways to dy: -You can choose how your demon can be ki||ed Ghosts: They can do the general ghostly things. Ways to dy: - they are already deed Lycans: They are basically werewolves. They turn on the day before, the day of and the day after the full moon. Ways to dy: - Silver bullet Only one person per race in the 5 but we also need people not in the five.

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Age: Sixteen Race: Witch Hair: Black with one electric blue streak Appearance: Tall, pale skinned ice blue eyes Other: Powerful Name: Alex Age: Sixteen Race: Lycan Fur: Black Appearance: Fire red eyes, clean and well groomed Other:

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll be a demon. Called it. No one else gets it. Let me write my form...

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?(:

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
I am ghosty! x] Name: Ivy (She sometimes goes by Skye or Aqua, because she acts different sometimes.) Age: 16 Race: Ghost Hair: (It changes) Sometimes a very silk white color with sky blue highlights in it. Usually, she has leathery black hair with yellow lightning bolt shaped streaks, with one over her eye. Appearance: Lots of freckles, very bright eyes or yellow ones, but they change color. Short-ish tall. Other: Very different. Can be visible or invisible.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Devon Age: 18 Race: Demon Hair: Dark, long, shaggy Appearance: Handsome features, green eyes, and a sweet smile, tall, relatively thin. Don't let all that fool you Devil. Other: Has a terrible temper. "If looks could kill"... wait a minute... in his case, they can. He can destroy a life in mere seconds. He has the strength of twenty bodybuilders. He is also very sensitive. (Pwaha. Devil)

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
[b]Name: Ivy, Skye, or Aqua. Age: 16 Race: Ghost Hair: Silky, smooth white hair with sky blue streaks, but it changes color depending if she is invisible or not. Sometimes, it is leather black with yellow lightning streaks with one over her right eye. Appearance: Freckles, bright white eyes, which are sometimes yellow. They also change color. Other: Very different.

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"nini98" wrote:

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

I am ghosty! x] Name: Ivy (She sometimes goes by Skye or Aqua, because she acts different sometimes.) Age: 16 Race: Ghost Hair: (It changes) Sometimes a very silk white color with sky blue highlights in it. Usually, she has leathery black hair with yellow lightning bolt shaped streaks, with one over her eye. Appearance: Lots of freckles, very bright eyes or yellow ones, but they change color. Short-ish tall. Other: Very different. Can be visible or invisible.
(you mean she has multiple personalities?)
Basically, yes.

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ginevra Molly Weasley. " wrote:

Annalisa (Lisa) 15 Shapeshifter brown black blue eyes Edited by: Ginevra Molly Weasley. on March 31 at 06:08 PM
Sorry, all parts filled and there is no such thing as shape shifters

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"nini98" wrote:

"nini98" wrote:

(you mean she has multiple personalities?)
Basically, yes.
(cool, and you made 2 please delete them and all this talking kay? It just clogs it)
(Technically I didn't make two. Just one person who acts different. Like me. She can be a loud mouth one moment, then two seconds later be the quietest one.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favourite book

Favourite book

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Recruiting DayZ Standalone players.

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

latest videos