Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Insert cool name here... xD

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
This isn't like the original Demi-Gods RP. It is different. We are the children of powerful gods. We help control the earth, in place of our mothers/fathers. One dreadful day, We just freeze up..... and so does the Earth. Now, after a hundred years, the sun melts us out. We are now farther into time. But, we are being hidden. There is someone after us. He is trying to capture us for our abilities. That's all I got! FORM; ~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: Age: God-Parent: Looks: Details: Nopaew: Other: ~~~~~~~~~~ Mine! Name: Aquamarine Age: 16 God-Parent: Poseidon Looks: Blond hair with blue streaks and white eyes Details: Freckles and that's it. Nopaew(Backwards): Water is her only needed nopaew. Other: Controls the water in the land. Name: Midnight Age: 16 God-Parent: Nyx Looks: Black hair--past shoulders--with midnight blue streaks, and blue eyes (Midnight colored) Details: Freckles, sparkles in her eyes, etc. Nopaew: Hands, feet, and the ability to shut off the light anywhere. Other: Very different. Controls the moon. Name: Wisteria (Skye, Whitney) Age: 15 God-Parent: Aether Looks: Blond hair and bright blue eyes Details: .................. Nopaew: Wind bl@d3 Other: Controls wind. Name: Ivy Age: 16 God-Parent: Gaia Looks: Black hair with green streaks, and emerald green eyes Details: Freckles, deep green eyes change color, etc. Nopaew: drows (Backwards) and steel shield Other: Controls growth of earth.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
?

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Do they need to be Greek? Or are other religions okay?

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Greek.

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmmm.....

Yeah the party dont stop til Mark walks out...

Posted By:
ivy0vvv
ivy0vvv
StarStarStarStarStar
I think ill be a Daughter of hades named Ivy. oh right the form....Uhhh....im lazy, ill fill it out later.

Yeah the party dont stop til Mark walks out...

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Draya Age:17 God-Parent:Apollo Looks: Dark brown hair, kept long, silvery grey eyes, pale skin, small but strong looking Details: looks and acts more like her aunt, Artemis, than her father Nopaew: Bow and Arrow, with a small reggad just in case Other: loves being out in the woods

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"ivy0vvv" wrote:

I think ill be a Daughter of hades named Ivy. oh right the form....Uhhh....im lazy, ill fill it out later.

I have a character named Ivy. I also have Wisteria/Skye, Aquamarine/Aquella/Aqua, and Midnight.

Posted By:
~TheLostWeasly~
~TheLostWeasly~
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I just say my name is Scarlet and I'm a daughter of Hades?

hella

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~TheLostWeasly~" wrote:

Can I just say my name is Scarlet and I'm a daughter of Hades?

For now. Fill otuy our form soon, though.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

Help for Newibe's

Fall Out Boy

What/How are you feeling right now?

E-DATING going on Kw

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

latest videos