Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Join fairy magic (RP)

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Okay! This is about fairys who have to survive in a fairy camp to train them. Basically on a fieldtrip. -------Forms Name: Age: Looks: Wearing: Instrument: Other: ---------Mine Name: Sugar Age: 9 Looks: Pink hair purple eyes white Wearing: White and purple dress white neck ban white and purple gloves white and purple hat with 2 leafs on top white and purple boots purple socks Instrument: Piccolo Other: Is a season fairy and plays a magical piccolo to make it snow Please join!

Join fairy magic (RP)

Posted By:
mommys-lil-angel
mommys-lil-angel
StarStarStar
marissa 9 long blond hair with sparkles in it and blue eyes with stars in them when im happy light blue strapless shirt and light blue skirt and light blue flats flute other: is a water fairy and plays the flute to calm my sister

Im so not random im just........OMG!!! Look a monkey!!! as i was saying im not random im just.........OMG!!!! Look a cat? ahhhh a tiger!!!
Well as you can see i guess im kinda ran wait your not fooling me that fast.......lol!!

Join fairy magic (RP)

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining. Anyone else?

Join fairy magic (RP)

Posted By:
mommys-lil-angel
mommys-lil-angel
StarStarStar
yup!

Im so not random im just........OMG!!! Look a monkey!!! as i was saying im not random im just.........OMG!!!! Look a cat? ahhhh a tiger!!!
Well as you can see i guess im kinda ran wait your not fooling me that fast.......lol!!

Join fairy magic (RP)

Posted By:
L3xiiWazHere
L3xiiWazHere
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Mystic Age: 13 Looks: Bright Blue hair with streaks that change everyday. Eye color chages everyday along with hair streaks. Wearing: Blue halter dress with pink flowers (Matches her hair and eyes for that day.) Blue haie w/ pink streaks, pink eyes. Instrument: Flute, Other: Is a mystical fairy and plays her mystical flute to control the moods of anybody around her!

"Your so stupid."

*You're

Join fairy magic (RP)

Posted By:
Ginger11 Lock
Ginger11
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining. Start and people can just join during the rp?

Join fairy magic (RP)

Posted By:
yukiizumi11
yukiizumi11
StarStarStarStar
Name:yuzu Age:16 Looks:long silver hair,green eyes,pale skin,tall,thin Wearing: "creepy"mask on side of head,sword Instrument: i guess like other person flute OtherDisappointedmo and kind of "lonly"

u said u could read me like a book, but the pages r torn and frayed....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Inspiration - Motivation

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Harry potter or twilight???

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Whats the longest book you ever read!...

latest videos