Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Courts (RP)

Posted By:
xxAnimexxFreekxx
xxAnimexxFreekxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Unknown to humans, there is other realms. Each realm has a court, they are the Winter court, the Summer court, the Dark court, and the Light court. Each court has a queen or king that rules over them and their realm; the Winter and Summer court have queens and the Dark and Light court have kings. Many Phey choose to live in the human realm instead of their own, and the kings and queens of the realms live as normal human teenagers. The Winter and Dark courts and rulers have never gotten along with the Summer and Light courts and rulers; but they have managed to keep the power in balance. But after a new court emerges, all four courts must work together if they wish to keep the realms out of the vampire courts hands, and out of complete chaios. To get to each realm we have to go to special gates. The Winter and Dark courts are good friends; as are the Summer and Light courts. If you want you can be one of the King or Queens helpers or something but first all of the Kings and Queens must be made, or you already are a King or Queen. All of us, including the vampire king, go to the same high school. Phey can all be invisable to humans if they wish. We only bring our weapons out when humans can't see them or we can hide them. We can live with a human family if we want to. Winter Queen- Winter realm and court- Water element Summer Queen- Summer realm and court- Nature element Dark King- Dark realm and court- Dark energy Light King- Light realm and court- Light energy Vampire King- Human realm and Vampire court- Fire element Each can have up too two more powers, not including these Form Example: (This is also my form) Name: Yukiko Age: 14 Realm: Winter- Queen Powers: Water element, shape-shifter, illusions Looks: White hair to the bottom of my back, long bangs that cover my forehead and right eye, natural icy blue streaks, very pale, icy blue eyes, skinny jeans, half tube top, zip- up hoodie Weapons: White and icy blue twin katana Other: Lives alone, all my family is dead

HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY SIGGIE!! >=[ YOU CAN'T HAVE IT, NO, NOOOOO!! IT'S MY SIGGIE!! MINNNEEE!!

Shippo, your village just called, they're missing an idiot

xD

steal my siggy and Bou-Sama and/or Kanon-Sama kills you >=[

pineapple...is...yummy... V_V *bows* thank you, thank you

misa is Misa Grin

kono yonde arigato *bows*

The Courts (RP)

Posted By:
HuntressJez_1523248 Lock
HuntressJez_1523248
StarStarStarStarStar
Misa 15 Summer queen can fly and read peoples thoughts Long blond hair with a black highlight under coat with black bangs that cover her left eye a scar over her right eye pure white eyes always wears black skinny jeans and a halter top with black stellar high heels a sword and Fans with sharp spikes on the end

Soul Eater Evans
Soul Eater Evans

The Courts (RP)

Posted By:
xxAnimexxFreekxx
xxAnimexxFreekxx
StarStarStarStarStar
the dark king is a guy.... so is the light king, the winter and summer queens are girls

HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY SIGGIE!! >=[ YOU CAN'T HAVE IT, NO, NOOOOO!! IT'S MY SIGGIE!! MINNNEEE!!

xD

misa is Misa Grin

The Courts (RP)

Posted By:
xxAnimexxFreekxx
xxAnimexxFreekxx
StarStarStarStarStar
buuuuuuuuuump?

xD

misa is Misa Grin

The Courts (RP)

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Calla Age: 17 Realm: Winter- chief advisor and military expert PowersBig Frownan paralyze people if she keeps eye contact with them, power of coercion (Can order people do do her will. She doesn't use it much though) Looks: Long straight black hair with bangs over her left eye, pale skin, grey eyes, petite and slim. Black jeans, dark blue halter top, black cropped sweater, black biker boots Weapons: Silver battle axe she keeps strapped to her back when she's not going incognito, two daggers strapped to her ankles, throwing knives in her sleeves Other: lives with a married couple, who pretty much let her do whatever. (I know you said the royals had to be taken first, but there's only guys left, and I can't play guys)

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

The Courts (RP)

Posted By:
xxAnimexxFreekxx
xxAnimexxFreekxx
StarStarStarStarStar
i guess its alright, but why can't you play a guy? just wond3ereing, not trying to be mean or anything. and actualy the royals are the only ones with elements, the others can do two of anything else.... sorry, imn not vfery understandable xD

xD

misa is Misa Grin

The Courts (RP)

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm just really bad at playing guys, and I'll edit accordingly.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

The Courts (RP)

Posted By:
xxAnimexxFreekxx
xxAnimexxFreekxx
StarStarStarStarStar
oh, yeah, it's fine. thanks ^-^

xD

misa is Misa Grin

The Courts (RP)

Posted By:
xxAnimexxFreekxx
xxAnimexxFreekxx
StarStarStarStarStar
bump???

xD

misa is Misa Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

Cat vs Dog

latest videos