Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Naruto Shippuden(Fans Only)RP

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasuke appeared near them hidden.

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm going to assume it's night)  Keita could feel another part of him struggling against his own body. Kizumi his other self whispered in his thoughts to the female warrior, I was taken, into the Abyss, I'm stuck here in the Abyss, but part of me was transformed into the Primal Feline Demon, I need help, I can't do this alone. Keita looked up at the sky and saw the blood red moon behind the clouds. "Oh lord of the demons no..." he growled and looked up. He could feel the blood in his body boil as the transformation began. He was down on his knees, howling in pain. He felt his arms and legs become nimble feline limbs, fingers recede to paws, a tail grow, teeth become sharper, in a matter of moments, a black panther replaced the young man.

chinese fud

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Kizumi's eyes widened at the beastly figure, and hearing the news from Kaito. "S-So this..Thing, is..Kaito? And, where can I find this place?" She thought, as she stared at the beastly young man. "Don't worry Kaito. Your not alone. Not anymore." She quietly says, and stood all the way, and kept staring at the beast. "What do you want?" She calmly asked. 

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
A loud voice began to scream into Keita's sensitive panther ears. I TOLD YOU IF I WERE TO ALLOW YOU TO TRAVEL BACK TO THE OVERWORLD, YOU COULD NOT CONTACT WITH THE OTHERS OF YOUR PAST. I AM TAKING YOU BACK. The ground began to split again chains wrapping around his paws dragging him down slowly. He looked up at Kizumi desperately. 

chinese fud

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Kizumi winced in shock, as her eyes widened, feeling the ground rumble from the splitting."No! Kaito, I'M NOT LOSING YOU AGAIN!!" She yells, and grabs a hold of the beast, and wrapped her arms around the beast tightly, not caring for the surroundings, and felt the warmth of the fur against her cheek, as she seemed to hold herself on him. "Please..Don't leave me again.." She thought to him, and slowly closed her eyes.

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
The two were seperated, Keita taken to the ethereal jail on one end of the world, and Kizumi dragged to the Town of Longing Spirits I will allow you the chance to free your friend if you make it here and face my knight. It will be a short journey, but you must defeat the Crimson Lance.The booming voice said to Kizumi. A small child with fox ears and a tail clung to Kizumi's leg. 

chinese fud

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
"I will defeat whoever the hell you are!! And, you are going to regret separating me from Kaito!" She yells at the voice, wherever it is, and she sighed deeply, as her hair slightly fell over her shoulders.  Kizumi's suddenly felt the young fox child's hands on her leg, and her head slightly looked down towards the young child. "W-What the.." She slightly tried to shake it off her leg. "G-Gah! G-get off me!" She says.

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
It was a little girl. "Please, take me with you. I've been here forever...." she pleaded.

chinese fud

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Kizumi suddenly felt bad for the little girl, and stared into her big pleading eyes. "...Hm." She nodded to her, and grabbed her hand. "Fine, I will take you with me. Just, promise to stay right by me? And, please try not to get me into any serious trouble." She says, with a slight sigh, of not wanting to do this. "Hopefully this girl isn't bad news..." She thought

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
The child sprout wings from her small shoes and flew up behind Kizumi. She grabbed Kizumi's shoulders, and began speeding across the barren red landscapes.

chinese fud

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Username Change-moved

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

latest videos