Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Naruto Shippuden(Fans Only)RP

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
Rose had followed Sasuke and stayed quiet watching, waiting.

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
i was bored and decided to head to the leaf village

For those who beleive their ugly u r beautiful
For those who say they have no meaning u do.
For those who hate me for saying this i love you
And for those who wonder why i'm like this it's because i CARE

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Kizumi's eyes widened in slight shock, as she felt the warmth of the child's hands upon her shoulders, and her eyes slightly wandered around the area, still thinking about what happened, and how she was going to go through this. "I won't fail you, Kaito...Not this time. Not again.." She thought, and slowly closed her eyes, getting slight memories, which has soon faded away, and a slight tear ran down her cheek. She wiped the tear quickly. "No crying..It's time to be strong." Kizumi sighed deeply.

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
Every second you waste brings him closer to eternal damnation... The voice whispered away. They continued until they were only feet away from the castle gate.

chinese fud

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Kizumi slightly opened her eyes, growling a little, as soon as she heard the whispering deep voice. "Damn it..That voice is getting quite annoying. I can't wait to just..." She clenched her fist. 

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
Gobbles100
Gobbles100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey I has twisty idea where both Kaito and Kizumi are cursededededededed maybe? :3) The gate opened up to the enormous dark castle, Come and get me girly...

chinese fud

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
As i walked towards i hoped was the direction of the leaf village i heard whisperes and got curious

For those who beleive their ugly u r beautiful
For those who say they have no meaning u do.
For those who hate me for saying this i love you
And for those who wonder why i'm like this it's because i CARE

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, that is quite twisty.. :3 Me like~ When should Kizumi get cursed then? xD Hey, and that gives Sasuke a chance to come in. He can help them out a bit? Maybe?) Kizumi made a slight growl sound, as she slipped through the young child's hands, and got down on her feet. "I'm ready to face you, demon.. I'm sorry, but I'm taking Kaito back." Thought to the demon, as she slightly pulled a kauni from her leg, and looked around, as she took a few steps in the gate. Not even hesitant or aware on what could happen to her. She just wanted to bring Kaito back, and try to live the normal life again. Then, got a sudden feeling, of a strong presence. "W-What's this?.." She thought. "This presence isn't..K-Kaito, this is...This is something else. A-And, it's powerful." She stopped for a slight second. 

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Sasuke was walking.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
He walked to the Leaf village

Check out this thread on KW

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos