Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Naruto Shippuden(Fans Only)RP

Posted By:
supersasukefan12
supersasukefan12
StarStarStarStar
"No it's ok,I'll pay"he said petting her head.(Sory I've gotta go,my mom says so.We'll continue tomorrow,Bye)

When in doubt,PARTY OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
starstar4
starstar4
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bye) 
Rose blushed and shook her head "B-but..."

Don't compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, your insulting yourself.
- Alen Strike
HAHAH! I've lived by this quote since I could walk!!

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
 Name: Tsukiyo Hinamori Age: 16-17 Village: Tsukiyo was born in the land of snow, but her and her mother moved to the leaf village whenTsukiyo was very young, due to the fact that her home village went underattack by rouge ninjas. Looks: Personality: Tsukiyo tends to be cold to people that she first meets, but once you melt the ice around her heart she's very loving and caring. She's very loyal to her teammates. She can be a cold-blooded ninja if she has too. she loves to smile and she can be stubborn sonetimes. Other: she's an expert with genjustu but taijustu isnt her strong point. her chakra is water and wind based (ice). Tsukiyo also has a huge crush on Naruto ever since she was young.

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
yuki_iwakagure
yuki_iwakagure
Star
Name: Yuki Iwagakure. Age:16. Village: Yuki was born in a rock village, she was living there to her 12 birthday. Her brother (Deidara) went away to Akatsuki, when Yuki became 14 she found Pein and became a member of Akatsuki. Appearance: 
Personality: Yuki is a artist, just like her brother. Uses katana a lot and can use Suterusu - no - jutsu (invisibility technik). Very kind with friends, but when you make her angry.. You must run away! 

Brick-Human!!!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
NerdyPop303
NerdyPop303
StarStarStar
Name:Terea Simona,Age:12,Land:Venus,the planet,Looks  PersonalityBig Frownan be fun and bubbly,until angered.She is made of fire.Can burn if you touch her unless she is asleep,sad,or covered with water.She can not stay in cold places long.She can shoot fire and read emotions.She can also sense heat.

Being different is good.Too many boring people are on this Earth.Then the storm brought me!!!!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, when you're ready to start, you can.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
NerdyPop303
NerdyPop303
StarStarStar
I am visiting earth for the first time.I look around.It feels warm were I am.I bump into somebody.I immediately apologize."Sorry!"

Being different is good.Too many boring people are on this Earth.Then the storm brought me!!!!

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
Tsukiyo walked down one of the village's path, she was making her way to the market. Even though she was ninja she still needed to buy food for her mother and for herself.

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I join please ? )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 word stories xD-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

3 word stories xD-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Name a country-moved

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos