Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
gtg

Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Yup I'm still on although it might take me a little bit to respond; I'm watching a Japanese movie and it ROCKS x3)

Posted By:

Thumb
(*sigh* Same here.)

"Momentum, a function of mass and velocity, is conserved between portals. In layman's terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out."
-GlaDOS, Portal.

I'M THE RULEROFTHENICONICOKINGDOM, MESUS!
XD

Posted By:

Thumb
Kay, pausing because most of us are now gone, and I am leaving as well. e_e Bai.

"Momentum, a function of mass and velocity, is conserved between portals. In layman's terms, speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out."
-GlaDOS, Portal.

XD

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"jklhy56" wrote:

"nothing "Xemas said lookig at him"Drink it now"he whispered trying to think of something to do.He flcked his hand and the door slammed shut

Posted By:

Thumb
Xion bit her lip, then nodded. She quickly thought of a word to say. 愛. That was all she could think of. She shut her eyes tightly as she drank the odd liquid, wincing a bit as it went down her throat.

-GlaDOS, Portal.

XD

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Xemnas looked up at Xion as she started to change.He sighed leaning against the door to keep Soren out"Now what "he asked

Posted By:

Thumb
(We should probably wait for Makiee.)

-GlaDOS, Portal.

XD

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(sure)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
bump

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity