Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The packs

Posted By:
Katy123z
Katy123z
StarStarStarStarStar
'It's alright; you're just a pup,' Kallie said. 'My leader..well, old leader..he would never accept me back.' She sighed for about the tenth time. 'I guess things happen for a reason....Besides, I have no clue to where he and the pack went. I can just find a new pack..I hope.' Her usually cheerful demanor was gone.

The packs

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack's tail drooped and dragged on the ground "Oh, i guess i'll see you later" he slumped away sadly, thinking about his own family who died. His mother, father, two sisters and one brother were all he had and they all died in the war, he was the only one who had escaped

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The packs

Posted By:
Katy123z
Katy123z
StarStarStarStarStar
'Wait.' Kallie trotted after Jack, catching up to him in a few seconds. 'I didn't mean to sound so harsh, I just am so shocked that this happened.' She blinked a few times, trying to hold back the tears. 'The worst part about this? The pack leader was my dad.'

The packs

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is my second character.) Name: June Gender: F Age: Pup Pack: Blue Personality: Friendly, cheerful, brave, loyal, and fierce. Looks: Light brown fur, white ear, half tail, white sharp teeth, and purple eyes. Other: N/A

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

The packs

Posted By:
bluwolf44
bluwolf44
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna spotted a small pup just ahead of her. it smelled strange, not of her own pack. She growled at him, making him jump. Her white teeth showed abobe her pink gums.

MAKE JOSEPH KONY FAMOUSE SO HE WILL BE ARRESTED.
He is a man in Uganda who kidnaps children. The girls turn into se* slaves. The boys are turned into child soldiers, forced to kill family and parents and deform people's faces.
Look at my profile for more info.

Kony 2012.
Spread it around KW. Tell your friends, and family, and teachers.

The packs

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack looked at her sadly "Well, i don''t want to be a burden anyways" he squeeked and started to trott off his tail still dragging on the ground

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

The packs

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Silver walked through the forest, looking for food. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her how hungry she was. It had been two weeks since her back left her, and she was hungry. She caught scent of a rabbit, and she saw one nearby, nibbling at some grass. She crouched down, hidden, and leaped, catching it between her paws. She kiIIed it and started to eat. June crept through the forest, shivering. She sniffed the air, hoping to catch scent of a rabbit of mouse, but she smelled nothing. She continued on.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

The packs

Posted By:
Katy123z
Katy123z
StarStarStarStarStar
'You're not a burden at all,' Kallie said, feeling her heart weigh down with sadness. She felt bad for the poor little pup, who had nowhere to go.

The packs

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack sat down, with his tail wrapped around his paws. "Okay, but i think you would be better off without me"

Why, you may ask?

The packs

Posted By:
bluwolf44
bluwolf44
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna noticed another adult wolf next to him. She snarled, hackels raised. The two wolves looked at her, startled. "Your way too close to my territory...." She snapped.

MAKE JOSEPH KONY FAMOUSE SO HE WILL BE ARRESTED.
He is a man in Uganda who kidnaps children. The girls turn into se* slaves. The boys are turned into child soldiers, forced to kill family and parents and deform people's faces.
Look at my profile for more info.

Kony 2012.
Spread it around KW. Tell your friends, and family, and teachers.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Why do boys get to post in Girls only

Name the last thing you ate.