Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Elfin Knight - ||Rp Open||

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
thyme!!!  Name: Calin Mika Age: 20 Gender: F Appearance:  rp 19 Clothing:  tight black pants, black boots, a white button up shirt with short sleeves and a dark grey vest. over that she tends to wear some sort of armor over her clothing. always wears a silver locket, nobody knows whats inside of it. Personality:  tough, boyish, athletic, smart, and can be very cruel when shes angry. easily annoyed. Weapon(s): dagger, a sword, and a little vial of poison. Ability: controls fire Background: her mom was one of the kidnapped humans, her dad was another human. she was raised by her dad, which is why she wears boys clothing most of the time... she has always been interested in fire.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone can join! X3 

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: [First and Last]  Max Silvore Age: [20+]  20 Gender: male  Appearance:  short jet black hair like a buzz, brown eyes, a strongly built body mainly in his shoulders and upper chest and he is 6'11 Clothing:  Leather chest plate and leather gloves, iron boots and gaurds, and long green black and grey mottled over coat Personality:funny, pleasant to be around, protective, and kind  Weapon(s): [Maximum of three]  an iron broadsword, a longbow, and a dagger Ability: [One ability]  he can manipulate things around him with his voice like throwing someone of balance or turn a rooms walls and floor into ice ( but hasn't mastered it..... Yet ) Background: He grew up on the streets because his mother died giving birth to him and his dad died mysteriously a week after he was born. He has practiced his swordsmanship and archery since he was 9 out of sheer hatred for his father.

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lillian"Lilly." Sarah Phillips. Age: 22   Gender:  Female Appearance:  Will get Clothing:  Will be in pic Personality:  She is a bit fiesty for a normal girl but Kind of destined not to be normal.She has been very cool and boyish but can be a bit girly at times. Weapon(s): A sword and bow and arrow.   Ability: Can control water  Background: She is a very elven girl.She was trained with a bow since she was three years old.She is also a demigod.She can control water because of her dad.She was always a outsider in her home because of her power.She has 9 older brothers and three younger brothers so she had to be helpful.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kiss-chan look at my board posts to see my form.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
XD

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Just call me Kizu-chan X3 And alright, your forms are acceptable! ^^ We need more guys, and more females so we can't start just yet :3

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? :3 "Thyme" :3

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
Mhm~! =D

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

latest videos